Chapter 20: Instinct

While I was fixing Mr. Jackson's clothes that he will wear today for a visit to the Children's hospital, someone knocked on the door so I opened it. I saw the hotel staff with a cart of food. He just greeted me and put in the food cart. The staff here moved really fast. I couldn't thank you again because he left so quickly. 😭

"Good morning.."

I turned around and saw Mr. Jackson who had just woken up. His eyes is still a bit sleepy but he's smiling at me. His hair is also a bit messy because it's tied up.

"G-good morning Mr. Jackson.." I said to him and I smiled. I'm still happy because of what happened last night.

"I'll introduce you to my mother and my siblings after I finish my world tour. I am aware that I cannot reveal to the public that you are my girlfriend, but I do not feel the need to conceal this information from my family. " .

Huh?! I stopped fixing his clothes and faced her.

"A..are y-you serious---"

He kissed me on my lips.

Just a smack.

"I think, that's a better answer than yes, right?"

I felt my whole face turn red from what he did. But.. I need to get used to it, I'm his girlfriend. He has the right to do that anytime 🤭

"So kissing me is the new yes Mr. Jackson?" I said as I laughed.

"If you want.. hehehe" then he laughed too.

Then I remembered a joke. I don't know, I just feel like joking right now.

"Mr. Jackson, I have something to ask you since you like peter pan.."

His eyes lit up when he heard Peter Pan.

"What is it?" He asked me excitedly.

"Why does Peter Plan fly?" I asked him as I laughed.

"Hmm, because of magic?" He answered seriously. What the, doesn't he know that I'm joking? HAHAH

"No Mr. Jackson."

"So why?" He crossed his arms and was seriously waiting for my answer.

"Because.. HE NEVERLANDS.." I laughed out of nowhere. It's true, isn't it?

Am I corny?

He just looked at me and then he started laughing.

"So, you're a joker now? I thought you were serious hahaha"

"Got you!"

"You know what wendy, thank you.." he held me by my shoulders and looked at me.

"Tha-thank you for what Mr. Jackson?"

"Thank you for making my me happy. I feel like I don't need to have a breakfast."

Then he hugged me. W

hy is this man so gentle😭

I hugged him back.

"I am happy because I made you happy." I told him as I hugged him and smelled his sweet perfume on his clothes.

Why does he always smell good😭

He broke free from his embrace.

"Let's have breakfast, then after that I'll get dressed. I'm excited to go to the children's hospital." He smiled and I was also taken by his smile.

"Okay Mr. Jackson."

======================================

Children's Hospital