Public unveiling of Ⱦꝋɍᵯēꞥⱦ

Hey Wally, when are you going to tell me why I'm here?

Wally?----

Oh, well, I shouldn't worry about him. He said he'd let me out when I finished the story, right? That isn't too hard. I guess I should get writing...

𝗜⃥𝘮̸ 𝘴̸𝘁⃥𝘪̸𝗹⃥𝘭̸ 𝘸̸𝗮⃥𝘪̸𝘁⃥𝘪̸𝗻⃥𝘨̸ 𝘧̸𝗼⃥𝘳̸ 𝘵̸𝗵⃥𝘦̸ 𝘯̸𝗲⃥𝘹̸𝘁⃥ 𝗰⃥𝘩̸𝗮⃥𝘱̸𝘁⃥𝘦̸𝗿⃥!̸

เ 𝓛𝕆𝓋𝐄 тHe ѕт𝕆ⓡY!

Aww, thanks, even though it technically isn't mine. I need you to be quiet so I can write this, okay? How about you go get some apple juice for us?

Oĸᴉ! <3

I have a feeling this chapter is gonna make some of y'all mad. Just a hunch.

***********************************************************************

A short while after exiting the room, a police officer walked into the room from the elevator. He gestured towards us, and we nodded at the room containing the pretty little psycho. A few minutes later, Wally walked out in handcuffs, the special kind that wasn't sharp for self-injury. Wally looked at me, I looked at him, and we shared a broken half-smile.

"You're going to be ok." I mouthed as he walked down the stairs. We followed them.

Cop surveillance was everywhere outside, with a news reporter and her truck with cameras all around her ready to capture it all. Some fans were surrounding the vehicle and the scene, and some passersby watched. It was quite the sight that no one could avert their eyes from, and he was in the center of it all. I was in no condition physically or emotionally to be seen on some news station catching the hot gossip on something that wasn't any of their business. I bolted past the van and was able to get away, but Julie and Sally were held back. Wally didn't have permission to talk to the camera, of course, he even willingly stepped away from its view once he saw it.

It was just like when I was an actor. News outlets didn't know the term privacy. I waited in the car before Julie walked up to it, a woman with a microphone following her. "So tell me Mrs. Joyful, What is your career going to look like after this devastating incident?" You could feel that she wanted to roll her eyes.

"Listen, Patricia, I really need to get going. It's been quite a day." She sat down in the driver's seat, Sally sitting next to her, and I tried to bury myself in the darkness of the back. But the second that Patricia recognized my sweater, there was no turning back. "Say, who's that little friend you have back there? Is she wearing the Wally Darling iconic sweater?"

Her voice sounded so fake, that I wanted to rip it right from her throat. I couldn't act like I didn't hear it, But I had to wipe off the last physical mark I had by him, the kisses, for this stupid camera. I was planning to keep them on for as long as I could, at least until my shower... "Oh, yeah, her. She's..." Julie looked at me, asking if I wanted her to say the truth. I nodded. "She's Wally's girlfriend."

The woman's audible gasp coming through the microphone took me back to a middle school girl whose best friend just told her about their crush.

"Really? Since when?"

"Since a time," I said coldly.

"Well, aren't you just a ball of sunshine? Tell me, what's your name, you lucky girl?"

"It's Y/N. I would prefer if I could just go home, please."

I buckled myself in, Patricia practically leaning over the car. "What do you think of this whole situation? Must be pretty heartbreaking, I'm sure." She turned to face the camera every 5 seconds. She was now reminding me of a 2023 fake short video content creator who said 'these fun facts will shock you' at the beginning of every video. Not that she, or anyone else, would understand that insult though.