Warmed heart and Cold rumors

Cute flirty Warm fluff that makes my life worth it
oh and relationship angst?!
This was literal comfort food It was so yummy like a full-course meal to write for me
Enjoy :)

When we drove up to his house, My first reaction was I wanted to thank Wally. I knew i could come across as slightly rude when I was living with him, driving with him, and using his stuff for free.

Mainly, I wanted to thank him for the kiss. It wasn't much, but it wasn't soaked in pain and manipulation like his previous attempt. It had felt as light as a feather, as if beams of light had ascended to kiss my finger. I still felt My heart rapidly beating as we pulled into the driveway. He offered his hand, and i instantly paused in a moment of quick decision making.

I remembered his previous line he had told me outside his car at the mall. Don't overthink it.

I calmly took it as i shut the car door. He seemed a bit surprised that I had, indeed taken it, but seemed lovingly overjoyed. Julie had been wrong about something else. I didn't just willingly let him touch me and get over it, I was getting accustomed to love his soft touch. I intertwined our fingers before letting go to lightly skip up the driveway. Wally ran to dive under his front porch. It had lightly started to rain, Causing mini puddles to appear. I laughed happily as i stomped in them and spun around in the wet wonderland. Wally watched this from the sidelines under his house, looking at me dreamily.

"Come on Wally!" I yelled to him.

"I dont want to get my hair wet!" He dopily replied.

I giggled as i ran up the steps and pulled him out into the rain.

"Hey!" He screamed, but it was too late. His freshly done hair spun out of its updo over his face. I really admired his messy wet hair. "Well..." He looked into my eyes and saw the pure joy and color to my cheeks. "You like my hair when it's like this?"

I coughed, realizing i had been staring. "Yeah, It really suits you." I watched in pure wonder as rainbow raindrops fell throughout his hair before dripping off the ends. I leaned a bit forward and brushed some wet hair out of his face. He smiled warmly, appreciating me. I grabbed his hand again as we danced in the rain.

I felt the rain soak me, but i didn't think about it. I spun around carelessly while laughing nonstop. Wally embraced the rain as well, Joining me in the soaked mess. We took the fun to the backyard, where we started actually dancing.

He spun me around but lost a bit of the direction, and i felt sparkling when i face planted into his sopping cardigan.

His hair graced my face when i fell into his arms, and I looked up into his almost glowing purple eyes. They were taking on their pinkish spiral appearnce in that moment instead of the usual lavender. They were enchanting. His misty hair water droplets fell onto my face as I caught my breath from our exillerating activity. Rain continued to fall onto his shoulders and i focused on the water running down them onto his cardigan. He waas gathering his breath as well, exhaling quick warm breaths. "Sorry, I lost a bit of the control on that spin..."

He spoke faintly. "No, Don't worry about it." I ran my fingers through his sopping hair up to my cheek. "Youre hair feels like a silky blanket mixed with a fluffy cloud." I blurted.

He didn't even add any awkwardness to my comment, his eyelids just drooped down a bit more. "Well, you look like you descended from the clouds." He softly touched my cheek. I felt my heart burn up like a fire, but continued to remain calm on the outside as i felt my eyelids droop with him. "I know ive said your pretty before Wally..." I glazed over his eyes. "...But pretty is barely a way to describe just how Dazzling you truly are. Seriously... you are just..." He started to rub his thumb along my face. "I know, my darling. As are you." I finally felt my worry sizzle out to nothingness as he comforted me. His other arm was wrapped around my body, and mine were around his exposed shoulders.