Theatrical Apologies

This was probably a very accurate way if Julie and Sally were actually ever confronted.
Enjoy :)

Back to our POV

I was just sitting in Wally's, well, our room,
Ew.

Thinking about what had just happened. All it took was for Sally and Julie to hear Me and Wally's life over the past 17 hours to instantly start shipping us. I felt nauseated at that line.

I knew It wasn't their intent to spook me, but it was surely the impact it had left. I just met this guy and had just crossed the stage of not gagging at the thought of him. Now they put on a mini theatrical opening in front of us declaring that they will get us together?
Huh?

I loved the girl's personalities and energy, but I really did not like what they were trying to do. No way, no how. They did not get to just use me and him for their rom-com fantasy. I felt anger boil and sat up from the bed. I was just about to walk back downstairs and confront them about what they did when I heard a light knock on the door.

"Y/N? Are you in there? We've come to apologize." The girl's high voices sounded even more sad when they were low. I sighed and walked over to it.

I opened the door and was met with Sally's droopy spikes, and her rubbing her arm in guilt. Julie's hair was less floofy than usual and she had turned down her chaotic energy. She was lightly patting Sally's back in comfort and fidgeting with her hair. I looked right at them.

"You can come in." I said with a sharpness to my voice. They uncomfortably shuffled in and sat on the bed. I closed the door and joined them. Silence. "I'm assuming you already talked with Wally about everything?" I said softly. They quietly nodded.

"So you know what you did was wrong and out of pocket?" They nodded again. I let out a heavy exhale. "That's good to hear. I don't know about him as he has blushed and flirted with me, but I just want you to know that I was very uncomfortable with that."

They looked at me in shock and anticipation. "He's already flirted with you and blushed at you?!" They gasped With a slight squeal. Why did I tell them that?
"Yeah, and he said I looked nice in this outfit and that I was an independent and strong person. But thats beside the point..." I hesitantly continued. They lightly shook the bed with little frantic fangirl stims. "Really?!" they squealed happily. I let out a small exhale. "Yup. I heard him mumble that this was some kind of record. Which if it is a crush, definitely is."

Sally and Julie looked like they were going to burst. "Oh my god oh my god, he totally likes you. Even though he was denying it in our conversation." They both let out theatrical sighs as they lay on the bed. "I ship it." they both said. They looked at each other, and let out a small giggle while blushing.

"Now hold on. Did you learn nothing from your last stunt? It's one-sided, if its even real." I scolded. They sat up again, looking heartbroken as they came back to reality.

"Oh, right." They said sadly. "Are you sure you don't like him even a little bit?" They said, hopeful.

"There's a difference between my physical and romantic attraction guys. Sure, I think he's hot, but I instantly gag at his personality." I rambled.

Their expressions turned into the happiest and fangirliest thing I had seen from them. "YOU THINK HE'S HOT?!" They screamed. I instantly put my hands over their mouths. "He's right downstairs you fangirly dimwits." I said flustered.

They shut up but were still bouncing on the bed. "I.. didn't really say 'hot' did I?" I said mortified. I wasn't paying attention to what I was saying.

They giggled and shook me, before both resting their heads on my shoulders and patting my back. "It's ok girly, it always starts with thinking he's hot." Julie assured.