I feel your pain

I know iv'e said it before... But I can't truly emphasize how much this Silly puppet means to me. I owe way too much of my time drawing him, writing about him, and dreaming about him to the creator.
TY to infinity Bloodred, I can't say it enough. Lately they have made sure their boundaries are clear and I am in full support of that. All I can say is that you and your Au are amazing and I hope you can feel loved in this community. :D
Enjoy my Late night fantasies :< (I Fr wish)

He took me up to where we reached a hill. It was a steep walk which wasn't easy in my shoes, but it was better than if Wally had offered to carry me. When we reached the top, there was a far view of the city glistening at night. There was a single tree on the top of the hill that was shedding the last of its golden leaves before winter. The constellations above shimmered just bright enough to see them through the city lights. The chill autumn air smell was prominent up here, the grass was as soft as a comfy bed, and most of all, we were alone. It was a distant hill on the edge of the area, but no one seemed to be around.

I silently sat on the grass floor and leaned against while looking up at the night sky. "Don't sit down yet." Wally said softly. He placed his large bag down and pulled out a picnic blanket and assorted foods. "You needed me to dress up nice for a picnic date?" I said in confusion. "This is more than a measly picnic date, Y/N. Its a stereotypical one." He scoffed. "Plus... I wanted to see you in a dress." I raised my eyebrows. Wally sighed. "And... this place means a lot to me. Its where I go when I need some fresh air to think, or just experienced another heartache. I figured if i brought you here it would be almost an honor to this hill to what its done for me, and hopefully start a new chapter of finally happiness on it." I felt my guard being let down. I stood up so he could lay the blanket down. I leaned back against the tree once it was down, and just looked at the yummy food before me.

"Did you make all of this?" I asked him. There was a vairety of food before me, and it all looked tasty and warm. The aroma of the scent drfited in my direction making me feel even more hungry than I already was.

He crossed his arms as he sat down on the blanket with me and the meal. "Made it this morning before you woke up. I reheated it while you were getting ready. I don't usually make big dinners like this, but I figured it would be the perfect fit for this occasion."

I smiled warmly as I picked up one of the plates that was packed and began filling it. "I'm really lucky to have you trust me where you take me somewhere this meaningful." I crossed my legs as I picked up my fork to dig in. Wally glanced up from his own plate directly at me. "I'm the lucky one, Y/N." He quietly took a bite of his food as looked upon me fondly. I felt my own cheeks warm as I took my first bite as well. "Dang Wals! This is amazing!" I exclaimed in awe of what sat before me. Wally shrugged as he kept eating his own food, but a dark orange shade overcame his face. "Well, I guess i'm just good at a lot of things." I nodded strongly in agreement. "As you say, your supposed to be the new and improved version of Wally, so it makes sense."

"Yeah, It's just not something that has been particularly pointed out by anyone before..." He said quietly. I scoffed. "Well, people should appreciate things you do as yourself and not just another Wally. What other things can you do?" I said curiously. "I saw your hidden wall of records the other day, and I just wonder what other secrets your not telling me." I joked.
Wally rolled his eyes at this, but seemed excited to share. "Do you want to know all of my hobbies and fun facts, or just things that separate me from the original?" I stopped chewing my current bite and faced him in shock. "Why is that even a choice?" I put down my plate and fork and placed my hand onto his leaning against the tree. I let out a heavy sigh as he even felt he needed to say that. To even feel that self concious. "Just... be you, Wally. Not another version of him. Whatever makes you, well, you. I don't think its doing anything good for you when you compare yourself to OG wally all the time."
Wally stopped eating and met my concerned gaze. He accepted my hand. "I-"
"Look, If I was a second version of someone else, I too would compare myself to them all the time. Its only natural, especially if I was made to be a replacement for that person. But i've seen the effect that has left on you. You're comparing yourself to him in a way that is downplaying your own value, and It's really sad to see."