Hospital visit

A doctor is a piece of crap to Wally while his friends are extremely concerned. Nothing out of the ordinary for Wally, I suppose. TYSM for ALL the comments and for waiting, I know a little over a week isn't long but it's long for me. People's witty comments make my day and the more theoretical ones make me ask questions for even my own work! Ya'll have got to stop giving me dark ideas... or I'm going to use them. I was gone for a week because I wrote FOUR 3K CHAPTERS. you heard me, FOUR. (I don't have a life and I never will.) So I hope you guys are emotionally prepared for these. Enjoy :D

*******************************************************************     Note: I know very little about hospitals and what each floor represents and I didn't have it in me to google it, so I'm sorry if the second floor means like the maternity ward or smth

Julie's car pulled up into the parking lot of the nearby hospital. I felt like I was going to hurl to see him in that state again. It was becoming night, and the whole day had just been a blur of calls and talking to authorities while driving around in the vehicle.

I had brought my smaller bag that was hanging on the coat rack near the front door to place his journal and other essentials into instead of hauling my sleepover bag there. Something felt like I needed to bring it. Still sporting his sweater, of course. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't change out of it. It was my connection to him.

We walked into the cold gray hospital at the front. The door swung open, greeting me with the harsh reality that this was really happening. What happened to teasing him about my mom?

My mom. I hadn't talked to her or my dad in a while, I sure as heck couldn't think of my old life right now when my current was so hectic and confusing. They had been right about Wally from the very beginning. I hid my tears from showing when Julie was asking what room Wally was in.

"Room 202, second floor." The receptionist told Julie with a warm smile, like there was something happy about this. "Thank you." She said weakly.

"Say, you're not the first one to storm in here asking where Wally Darling is. I know I can let you guys in there because he knows you, but it's crazy that word has already spread that he's here. It's crazy what some fangirls will try to do." The receptionist informed us.

My insides clenched up. If only they knew what could happen to a fangirl if they continued that behavior. If it was already on the news then people already knew what happened, but nothing could compare to actually being there and seeing it play out like a horror movie right in front of your eyes. 

Seeing if it was for malicious or selfish intent, not to make sure he's ok or to wish that he gets better. As I saw, he only attacked Monday because she hurt me. However I also bet that he was getting some of his frustration over fangirls like her out as well. Not saying it was rational, but a very, very small part of me understood. I was a ex-broadway actor, after all.

The room was small and quiet with everyone else already there, gathered around him with still expressions white as ghosts. He looked bad enough most of the time but looked even worse here. The blood had thankfully been cleaned off and out of his mouth, none of his stitches were undone. The only signs of damage were his lightheaded face, his still eye color, and the visible cuts on his arms. They had needed to lift them up to preform tests, and I guess they thought we needed to see them or forgot to tug the sleeves back down. Maybe I was crazy after all of this, but I could've sworn I saw more.

Like I needed to see anything worse today. The group was speechless upon seeing them, and I didn't know what to say in response. What was there to say? It wasn't like I could talk about them, about him, without crying anyway.

After a few minutes of stilled silence, a male doctor walked in. "Hello everyone, it's nice to see you all here. It may not be for a pleasant occasion, but there is a small whimsicalness of seeing the whole group here as one." No one said a word as the room hung in awkward silence. "Well, we might as well get straight to the point. I didn't even know why he was here until I checked the news. Word travels fast on there. It's safe to say It was even worse to fix him up when I knew where the blood was from."