The famous shipping duo

UGH, I love Julie and Sally they are so dramatic. They are the ship dynamic your honor and are also canon in the reboot.

as you can tell this was fun to write and I hope you enjoy.

We didn't need to wait for long before we heard multiple rapid knocks on the door. Me and Wally looked at each other as if deciding who was going to answer the door.

"You."

"You."

"You're their friend while I literally don't even know them."

"Well you are living with me for free, so the least you can do is answer the dang door." He had a point there.

I sighed as I got up off the couch and opened the door to see two bright and colorful girls standing before me. Upon seeing me, they excitedly jumped up and down while screaming. "It's her, it's her!" They both squealed and gave me a big hug.

"Uh..hello to you too?" I said with confusion.
"We're so excited to meet you!" Sally said happily while shaking her hands. Julie furiously nodded. "It seems you've hit it off with Wally." She said with a crazy big smile. I looked behind me to meet eyes with Wally, who had burrowed his face into his hands in disgust.

I turned to face the squealing girls again, who had obviously noticed me glance at Wally. I suddenly felt tense. "Yeah, I guess I ha-" They stormed in, completely ignoring the fact that I was standing right there.

They ran over to Wally, grabbing him and forcing him to stand up. We both looked at each other as if saying 'What the heck are they up to?' After making Me face them as Wally stood nearby they both struck a confident pose.

Sally went first. "Y/N, I'm Sally Starlet. Wally's well-known friend and rom-com fanatic who believes in following your true heart." She said it like she was auditioning for a movie. Then came Julie.

"Y/N, I'm Julie Joyful. Wally's best friend and hopeless romantic who has helped many couples see the light of day." She said dramatically and gracefully.

"Together, we make the shipping duo, The two girlfriends who will Lead love birds to their true destinies... with each other." After a dramatic pause, They then lowered their heads, held hands, and bowed. "And scene.' Said Sally proudly.

Me and Wally just stared at them with blank expressions in horror. Sally and Julie impatiently waited still in their bowing pose.

"It's rude not to applaud the performance, you know." Sally said with annoyance.

Me and Wally were in such dismay that we had forgotten to applaud. We awkwardly clapped. "Why thank you, thank you." Julie said with pride. "We're aware that we're quite the marvel to behold." Sally agreed. They both curtsied and then looked at our expressions for the first time.

We must have looked pretty traumatized because they just stopped in their tracks. I cleared my throat. "That was... lovely, but you have it all wrong." I said awkwardly. Wally nodded his head nervously in agreement. He quickly walked up to them and placed his hands on both their shoulders.

"I just met her you guys. There is absolutely no way you are already shipping me with her." he whispered to them.

He then looked up at me shuffling my feet in embarrassment. "Can you give us a moment Y/N?" He asked with death glares on the pair.

"Yeah, I'll just be in the room," I assured him. He watched me leave and shut the door, then turned the girls around to face him directly.

Wally POV (oooo)

"What. do you have to say. For yourselves." I said slowly. I couldn't quite comprehend what they had just done. They had basically told this random girl that I had met less than 24 hours ago that they would make it their goal to get us together.