Chapter 28

It's been more than 12 hours since I last saw Camila. I miss her so much. I have been ignoring her since I cried in Ally's arms.

Now, I am preparing to go to the dance. I will just meet Camila there.

"Mom I will go now!" I said before closing the door and walking to my car.

I drove to the school for 20 minutes.

"Now or never Jauregui" I said to myself before going inside.

"Sup Jauregui!" Luis said

I saw Luis dancing on the dance floor.

I walked up to him and put my game face on.

"Sup Jauregui" Luis said dancing.

"Sup!" Giving him a high five.

"Ready to break that Cabello's heart?" Luis asked.

"Sure am!" I said giving him a fake smile.

We dance for a few minutes while I am looking for Camila. After a few minute, I saw her walking with... Luke.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I cannot help but thought to myself.

"There she is!" Luis said screaming at me because of the loud music.

"Let's go" I said to him.

We walked to the mini bar where Camila and Luke were talking.

"Camila-" Before I could even start, I felt a hand hit my face.

"HOW DARE YOU LAUREN! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU TO EVEN PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS?? SO I WAS JUST A BET TO YOU?! WELL, CONGRATULATIONS THEN BECAUSE YOU BROKE MY HEART!!" Camila said slapping me again before running out the room.

"Camila wait!" I tried to follow but Luis stopped me.

"Let her be. You won the bet" Luis said.

"NO! LET GO OF ME" I said angrily to him.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Luis asked angrily too.

"YOU ARE! IF IT WASN'T FO YOU TEASING ME, ALL OF THIS WOULD HAVE NOT HAPPENED! FROM THE MOMENT I MET HER, I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND YOUR STUPID BET HAD TO RUIN EVERY THING!!! I DON NOT GIVE A FUCK IF I HAVE TO WEAR A CHICKEN COSTUME NECT WEEK BECAUSE ALL I CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS THE FACT THAT I JUST HURT THE GIRL THAT I LOVE!" I said confessing while crying before running out to follow Camila.

I ran to every corner of the school and searched for her.

"I cannot believe that my childhood crush broke my heart" I heard Camila's voice.

I took a turn near the exit door and found her sitting on the bench crying with the girls. I eavesdrop for a bit.

"You have not told her?" Normani asked.

"I never got the chance to! I mean I cannot just say "Hey Lauren! I don't know if you remember but I was the girl you helped when I fell down the swing 13 years ago" because none of us know if she even remembers" Camila said still crying.

I turned the other way and ran out the school. I went home, grab my things and drove off. Not having a clue where I am going.