Chapter 17

"Now it's my turn" Lauren said turning us around.

I have never pleased anyone from my past relationships just because they got jealous. Guess it's because Lauren's my childhood crush and now that I have found her, I do not want to lose her. Nothing and no one can break us apart.

Lauren pulled down my pants with my underwear and started blowing on my entrance.

"Mhmm..." I said gripping on the table

Lauren teased me by touching the tip of her tongue on my entrance. Lauren inserted two fingers inside me.

"Ahh... harder Lauren" I said guiding her fingers inside me.

Lauren started pumping faster.

"Ahh... YES! Deeper" I said moaning.

I can already fill my walls getting tight.

"Lauren! I'm... I'm gonna cum" I said gripping her shoulders.

Lauren pump one last time before she felt my juices. Lauren pulled out her fingers and licked her fingers clean. I pulled her up and gave her a kiss.

"Mhmm... you are so hot" I said smiling through the kiss.

"You are hotter" Lauren said smiling.

Lauren pulled me down and started dressing up.

"Lauren..." I said after dressing up.

Lauren looked up after putting on her pants.

"Let me remind you that I am yours, okay? So do not get jealous of anyone because I am yours. Look at me, I don't get jealous when I know that you used to be a player because I know that you are mine" I said giving her one last kiss before walking to the door. I turned around one last time.

"And Ms. Jauregui... I owe you nothing from the last time" I said smirking before walking out of the janitor's closet.

*bell rings*

"Right on time" I said walking to my locker.

"Hi Ally!" I said happily when I saw Ally leaning on my locker.

"Mila! Where were you?! Mani said you weren't in your English class earler!" Ally said keeping her phone and coming cloer to me.

"I was-" I said.

"What's that mark on your neck?" Ally asked cutting me off.

"OMG! Mila!" Ally said covering her mouth with wide eyes.

"Ally shh..." I said pulling her closer to my locker.

"Where did you do it?" Ally asked shockingly.

"Uhm- in the janitor's closet" I said blushing.

Ally covered her mouth.

"Where is Lauren now?" Ally asked.

"Probably on her way to her locker" I said.

*bell rings*

Ally saw Lauren walking behind Camila.

"See you later Camz" Lauren said before kissing me on the cheek.

"Hi Ally!" Lauren said smiling.

"Lauren honey, you've got some covering up to do" Ally said smirking while pointing on the spot near Lauren's ear.

Lauren stopped on her tracks with wide eyes before going to her locker. I could not help but blush.

"And you missy, we've got some covering up to do too" Ally said pulling me to the bathroom.