Chapter 24

"Where's Ally?" I asked sitting beside Camila.

"She had to go early. Her boyfriend Troy is in town and she wants to cook for him" Normani said sitting beside Dinah.

"Damn guys! Where were you hiding?" Dinah asked.

"Closet" Camila said.

"Which closet?" Dinah asked.

"Camila's" I said low.

"Hey! I went there earlier when I helped Mani to look for you! That's why... oh" Dinah said closing her mouth again.

"Lauren, sweetie... what classes are you with my daughter?" Mrs. Cabello asked.

"Uhm... Music, History, Foreign Language and Chemistry" I said smiling.

"How long have you been dating Kaki?" Sofi suddenly asked.

"For two weeks now cutie" I said smiling at her.

"You two look so cute together! kaki always bring her please" Sofi said tugging on Camila's arm.

"I-I'll try Sofi" Camila said smiling at her sister.

The dinner went well... besides Dinah and Normani teasing us. Camila's family and friends are so fun to be with. I want to make her smile every day and as much as I can.

There is this dance next week and I am planning on asking her to be my girlfriend on that day.

"Thank you for the dinner Mama C" Dinah said washing the dishes.

Normani helped Dinah by drying the dishes. Camila and I cleaned the table.

"Thank you girls for helping in cleaning up" Mrs. Cabello said kepping the dishes.

"It's the least thing we could do as a thank you for the dinner" I said smiling.

"Mija me gusta ella. Manteng a su alrededor(Mija I like her. Keep her around)" Mr. Cabello said to Camila.

I could not help but smile because Camila's dad like me. My dad is Cuban so i know a bit of Spanish.

"En serio?(Really?)" Camila asked surprise.

"Si. Ella es differente de las otras chicas que toma el hogra( Yes. She's different from the other girls you take home)" Mr. Cabello said.

"I'm different... alright" I sadly thought.

After cleaning the kitchen, we all hang out in the living room. Camila cuddled to me while Dinah and Normani sat beside us. Sofi is on the floor playing with her dolls.

"Thank you for tonight Lolo. You surprise me every time" Camila said kissing me.

I kiss her back and turned my head to deepen the kiss.

"Uhm guys, there is still a kid here" Dinah said.

I pulled away from Camila.

"You are welcome Camz. Like I said, I would do anything and everything to prove to you that I am not the player you think or know I am. i would also like for your friends to like me" I said kissing her temple then down to her cheek.

"They already like you Lauren because you make me happy. That's all what they want... is for be to be happy" Camila said smiling at me.