Chapter 13

Even though that I wasn't looking, I felt that Lauren was just staring at me the whole time. I am not really sure why I reacted that way. I guess I wasn't ready to be Lauren's in public. Actually, I'm not actually sure if I'm hers.

"Last but not the least, Camila Cabello" Ms. Oxford said.

I stand up and walked in front not even turning around to look at Lauren.

"I am going to sing The Only Exception by Paramore" I said.

I tried my best to ignore looking at Lauren because I felt some tears are about to fall.

After singing, I sat down.

"Camila are you okay?" The girl beside me asked.

"I'm okay. Just got emotional with the song hahah" I said.

"You were great Camila" Another girl said.

"Thank you" I said wiping my eyes.

*bell rings*

I got up and headed to my locker. From the corner of my eye, I saw Lauren following me.

"You were great back there Camila" I heard someone say behind me.

"OMG! Luke your here! When did you transfer?" I turned around and saw my best friend Luke.

"Just today so I was hoping that you'll be my tour guide. The secretary asked if I knew someone here, so I said my awesome best friend so she allowed me to choose you to be my tour guide. Will you?" Luke asked smiling.

"OF COURSE!..." I said hugging him.

"We have some-" Before I could finish, Luke was pulled away from me.

"She's mine! You hear me! So back-" I heard Lauren said.

"Lauren let him go! Now!" I said angrily.

Lauren turned around and her eyes immediately softened when she saw me. Lauren let go of Luke.

I pulled Luke away from Lauren and we walked outside the school.

"I'm sorry about that Luke" I said sitting down on the bench at the field.

"So I'm guessing that's your girlfriend?" Luke asked fixing his shirt.

"Well, not really. I'm not sure because she's known to be a player but she's going to try and prove herself to me" I said.

"Well isn't that sweet hahahaha" Luke said teasing me.

"Shut up!" I said playfully pushing him.

"She's jealous you know" Luke said.

"Of?" I asked confused.

"Us" Luke said.

"But there is no "us"" I said.

"We both know that but she doesn't" Luke said laughing.

"Maybe she's the jealous type after all hahaha.You should go explain to her that she doesn't need to get jealous" Luke said.

"I will not be the one to come to her. She should be the one coming to me since she's the one that needs to apologize" I said giving a point.

"Well that was quick" Luke said looking down the bench,

I followed his gaze and saw Lauren walking up to us.

"Camila..." Lauren said standing in front of us.

I just looked at her.

"Can we talk?" Lauren begged.

"I'll just go to the cafeteria. I heard the food taste good here" Luke said standing up and leaving me with Lauren.