Chapter 25

I was just getting ready for school when my phone vibrated.

Good morning Camz! Hope you had a wonderful sleep. Go in front of your door - Lauren

A smile immediately creep into my face. I got my bag and phone and ran downstairs. I slowly opened the door and saw Lauren standing outside my door with her back facing me.

"What was I doing here again? Oh right, I was going to ask-" Lauren said like a whisper.

"Ehem" I said cutting her off.

Lauren turned around and smiled to me while looking to my eyes. I looked down and saw that she was holding a single rose.

"This is-uh-for you" Lauren said stuttering giving me the rose.

It is so cute that Lauren looked like a little kid.

"Thank you" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mamá me voy con Lauren a la escuela(Mama I'm going with Lauren to school)" I said shouting before closing the door.

"Let's go?" I asked smiling.

"Go where?" Lauren asked confused.

"Aren't you here to drive me to school?" I asked.

Lauren just stared at me giving me the "what-are-you-talking-about-look".

"Just kidding. Let's go babe" Lauren said kissing my cheek before intertwining our hands.

Lauren opened her car door and closed it when I got in. She went to the other side and sat on the driver's seat. It took 15 minutes to get to school.

When we got there, girls were surrounding Lauren's car.

"Does this happen often?" I asked looking at her.

"Well if your often means always then yes" Lauren said smiling.

I could not help but get irritated. I tried to open the door and realized that Lauren has not opened it yet.

"Lauren open the door" I said coldly hoping that she won't notice.

"Hey what did I do?" Lauren asked softly while holding my hand.

"Just open the damn door Lauren" I said coldly.

"Tell me what I did wrong... please" Lauren pleaded.

"FUCK LAUREN! JUST OPENED THE DAMN DOOR! I WILL NOT STAY HERE AND SEE YOU FLIRT-" I said angrily.

Lauren moved closer and cut me off with a kiss. I tried to push her away but she just hold my hand and stayed it on my lap. I kissed back and put my free hand around her neck. Lauren carefully went on my lap while still kissing me. I pulled away a little and started kissing her neck. I bit her neck to make sure that I left a hickey.

"Mmm..." Lauren said moaning.

"You are making me hot... right now..." Lauren whispered seductively on my ear.

"Glad I can make you feel like that" I said smirking before kissing her lips again.

Suddenly we heard someone tapping Lauren's window. Lauren push down the window and I saw two girls. A tall girl with short hair and a small girl with long brunette hair.