12

"Reed?"

A voice called out from the behind the man making him jumps and instantly turned around to see Jackie and Ben approaching him, the former having a notepad and a pencil in his hand.

"What are you doing up here?" Jackie asked, an amused expression on his face, already knowing why Reed is here up on the roof.

"Nothing. Just needed some air." Reed lied, cringing when he heard how bad the excuse was.

"You're making that thing for the general, aren't you?" Ben asked. "Even though Jackie was workin' on it."

"I'm sorry, Jackie." Reed said, turning his head towards Jackie who waved him off, as if he knows that Reed can't keep himself from working.

"I'm guessing Sue doesn't know anything about it." Jackie said, watching as a look of fear passed Reed's face.

"Don't worry, our lips are sealed." Ben said, Jackie nodding in agreement with the rocky man.

"That is, they would be if Ben had any." Jackie joked, earning a playful glare from Ben and a chuckle from Reed.

"Look, don't tell Johnny." Reed said, as if he had just jinx himself when he heard the fire dissipating from Johnny's body.

"Don't tell Johnny what?" Johnny asked, walking towards the trio and wearing the suit that is filled with so many logo's that it hurt Jackie's eyes.

"Great." Reed mutters.

"Are you building that thing?" Johnny asked, standing besides his twin as Reed poorly lie again. "If Sue finds out, you'll get an invisible kick in the nuts."

"Hey, hey." Jackie began, patting Johnny's chest to gain his attention. "We're keeping this quiet."

"I know." Johnny said, smiling down at Jackie before turning to Reed. "Don't worry."

• • •

Jackie smoothed down his blue blazer as he buttoned them up, walking towards where he can hear Reed setting up the sensor online and saw Ben inside the room as well, having the same mind set as him.

"Reed, come on. You're gonna miss your own wedding." Ben said, moving his attention to Jackie who walked in after him. He's wearing a white dress shirt, a matching dark blue blazer, tie and pants, a black shoes and the boy's now longer hair is slicked back with hair gel.

"Just a minute." Reed said, bringing Ben's attention back to Reed, watching as Reed's head appear on the top of the machine while his body was at the bottom. "Almost done." Reed stretches his neck back to his body and goes to the computer. "General, I'm putting he sensor online now."

"If there's a surge in cosmic radiation anywhere, you'll know." Jackie added as Reed nods at him.

"Let's hope so." General Hager said. "We've gotten reports of two more craters."

"Here comes the bride." Ben said.

"All right. Just linking it to my PDA." Reed said, clicking away on his device.

"Reed." Jackie tried this time as Reed finally finish what he was doing and turned to Jackie and Ben. "Good, that's great. Now shave and put on your tux."

"You're getting married and you look like a bum." Ben said, watching as a happy expression passed by Reed's face. "What?" He asked, getting worried of his friend.

"I'm getting married." Reed breathed out, feeling his legs go Jell-O as Jackie and Ben instantly appear by his side.

"Oh, jeez." Ben mutters as Jackie chuckles lightly. "I heard of getting cold feet..."

• • •

"Hey, Johnny, Jackie." Alicia Masters said, Ben's girlfriend that the rocky man had met at a diner.

"Does that amaze anyone else?" Johnny said, letting out a small laughs. "How did she know it was us?"

"To be honest, Johnny you kind of smell like ash. While Jackie smell like jasmine." Alicia said, smiling at the calming sensation that instantly waved over her.

"Didn't know that." Jackie mutters to himself as he fixed up his hair that Johnny messed up, telling him that he looks better with messy hair.

"You're late." Ben said.

"Let's not make today about me." Johnny said, wrapping his arm around Jackie's shoulders, sharing a smile with each other. "It's Reed and Sue's big day."

"Let's give them the attention for a change." Jackie said with Johnny nodding in agreement, turning his attention to Ben who fake scream making Alicia smacks him on his chest.

"Don't do that." Alicia said, chuckling. "Okay, you're perfect."

"You're perfect." Ben said, pecking his Alicia.

"I'll see you upstairs." Alicia said, starting to walk away. "Bye, twins."

"Bye, Alicia." Jackie said while Johnny waved before remembering that she can't see him.

"So seems like you and Alicia are doing well." Johnny said, watching as Jackie walked away from him, already knowing where this is going. "Annoyingly so, in fact."

"Yeah, I'm a lucky guy." Ben said, smiling dreamily at the thought of his girlfriend.

"Yeah, you are." Johnny said, before a look of mischief takes over his face. "Question for you, though." He began as Ben turned to look at him. "How do you guys...?" He makes a motion with his hands, smiling at the flustered expression on Jackie.

"None of your business!" Ben exclaimed.

"Okay, I'm just concerned." Johnny said, a grin taking over his face. "I'd hate to find out she was killed in a rock slide." He quickly said, running away from the approaching rocky man.

"I'll show you a rock slide!" Ben exclaimed, chasing after Johnny, leaving Jackie alone chuckling to himself.

Jackie smiled before it fades when the stinging pain in his head comes back making groan in pain, placing his head on his head. The pain subdued after about three seconds making him sigh with relief. He shakes his head, wondering what the headache mean before he waved all of those thoughts off and started walking where he will find Johnny.