☘️ PROLOGUE ☘️

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

Itadori woke up and he was back at his house. He looks down and he was back in his usual outfit he wore since the beginning. Then he looks back at the TV, the credits of Beauty and the Beast were playing.

Itadori just stared with eyebrows raised, staying silent.

Then he realized something. he rushed to his room, opens his closet and he sees the red dress he wore while dancing with Beast.

"Oh my god... This is freaky."

The pink haired boy closed his closet and he goes back to the living room to switch out a different movie, and to clean up the room, because it was a mess when he got sucked in.

His face turned red, finally remembering that he kissed Prince Adam, also know as Beast.

Yuji folded a blanket while watching another movie from his childhood. Princess And the Frog. He loved the relationship between Lottie and Tiana.

And he always found Naveen attractive. The viewers can agree with him on this. Even the author.

The pink haired boy picked up the living room, vacuumed the carpet, and he was finished.

Feeling content, Yuji sat down on the couch watching the Disney movie he was watching, smiling to himself. He likes watching these movies to heal his inner child, and also because most of the movies he would watch were very boring.

Then Itadori's TV froze. Again.

"Again?... Welp... No point in trying to stop it..."

Itadori walks towards the TV and crawls inside.

The TV turns off once he did.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
YerbestofriendoTodo
I haven't posted in over a month. Did y'all miss me while I was gone from my temporary hiatus?

Bye bye, darlings ♡