🥀Chapter 3🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

While Maurice was calling out to someone there was a talking candle stand and a small clock, who were watching Maurice walk inside.

"Old fellow must've lost his way in the woods."

"Keep quiet! Maybe he'll go away!" Said another, also whispering.

"Is someone there?" Maurice asked.

"Not a word, Lumière. Not one word!"

"I don't need to intrude, but I've lost my horse and I need a place to stay for the night." Said Maurice.

Lumière looks to the small talking like a child who lost their puppy, "Oh Cogsworth, have a heart." He says.

Cogsworth tries to keep the sentient candle quiet, "Shush, shush! Shhh!" Cogsworth cover Lumière's mouth. Then candle simply touch the clocks hands with his, burning Cogsworth's hand.

"Ow ow ow OW OW OUCH!!"

"Of course, monsieur. You are welcome here." Said Lumière.

Maurice look around in confusion, "Who said that?" He picks up the candle stick, not knowing it was the speaker the whole time.

Lumière taps the male on the shoulder, making Maurice look at him. "Allo!"

"Oh!!" Maurice got startled and he dropped Lumière, "Incredible!" He says.

"Well now you've done it, Lumière, just splendid, peachy- ahh!" Cogsworth was picked up by the inventor.

"How is those accomplished?" He questioned, he starts messing with Cogsworth's gears.

"Put me down! At once!" Maurice tickles his feet, which makes Cogsworth chuckle. And then Maurice opened the small which showed off of Cogsworth's gears, who closes it in an instant. "Sir, close that at once! Do you mind?"

"I beg your pardon, it's just that I've never seen a clock that-" And then the inventor sneezes.

"Oh, you are soaked to the bone monsieur. Come warm yourself by the fire." Said Lumière.

Beast is watching the watching the action from an overhead walkway, and rushes off as the trio enters the den.

"No, no, no. Do you know what the master would do if he found you here. I demand that you... stop...right...there!" Cogsworth tumbles down the stairs.

The inventor sits down in a large chair in front of a roaring fire.

"Oh no, not the master's chair!"

A dog which looked liked a footrest, ran last Cogsworth, and propped up the inventor's feet. "What service!" Said Maurice.

Everyone was spending time with Maurice, having some nice company around. And then there was a strong gust of wind, which made everyone knew who it was.

"Uh oh..." Said Chip.

Beast enters. Seen in full for the first time, and he was on all fours. He looks around in the darkness. "There a stranger here." He growled out.

"Master allow me to explain. The gentleman was lost in the woods and he was lost and cold and wet..." Lumière's last sentence was drowned out by a loud growl from the beast.

Cogsworth come from under the rug. "Master I'd like to take a moment and to say...I was against this from the start. I tried to stop them, but would they listen to me? No, no, no!" A growl drowned out the talked clock.

The beast look to the inventor. "Who are you! What are you doing here?"

Maurice was scared and backing away, "I got lost in the woods and..."

"You are not welcome here!" Said the beast.

"I'm sorry!" Said the inventor.

"What are you staring at?" Beast asked.

"Noth-Nothing!" Maurice goes to leaves but then he was blocked by the beast.

"So you've come to stare at the beast, have you?" He asked.

"Please, I meant no harm! I just needed a place to stay."

"I'll give you a place to stay..." The beast picks up Maurice and drags his somewhere.

Gaston and Lefou were both standing outside of Belle and Itadori's shared cottage. There was also a band standing behind the duo.

"Heh! Oh boy! Itadori's gonna get the surprise of his life, huh Gaston?" Lefou asks.

"Yep! this is his lucky day!" Gaston says. He throws a branch and it lands in Lefou's mouth. Then Gaston goes up to the front of the cottage.

"I'd like to thank you for coming to my wedding. But first, I better go in there and propose to him!" He says.

The minister, baker and others start laughing.

"Now you, Lefou. When Itadori come out that door-"

"Oh, I know, I know! I strike up the band!" Lefou says. The band begins to play 'here come the bride.'

Berri and Itadori were sitting at a table reading their books, and then there was a knock on the door. The duo put their books down, Itadori looks through the device and he gets a  fish-eye view of Gaston.

Yuji rolls his eyes and groans a little, and he opens the door.

"Gaston, what a pleasant... Surprise." Belle says.

"Isn't though? I'm just full of surprises. You know, Yuji. There is not a single person who would love to be in your shoes. This is the day..." Gaston pauses and cleans his teeth a bit.

"This is the day your dream come true."

"What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?" Itadori asks.

"Plenty. Here, picture this." Gaston props up his mud-covered feet onto Itadori's book. Gaston begins to take off his boots, reveling his hole-y socks.

"A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little husband, massaging my feet, while the little ones play with the dogs."

Belle and Itadori are disgusted. And then Gaston gets all close to the pink haired boy.

"We'll have 6 or 7." Gaston says.

"Dogs?" Yuji asked.

"No, Yuji! Strapping boys, like me!"

"Imagine that." Said Itadori, he picks up his book, puts mark in it and puts it on the shelf.

"And you know who that husband is?"

"Lemme think..."

Gaston corners Itadori, "You, Yuji."

Itadori slips by the guy and he leans against the door and puts a hand over his chest, pretending to be interested. "Gaston, I'm... Speechless! I really don't know what to say."

"Say you'll marry me."

"I'm very sorry, Gaston but... But... I just don't deserve you!" Itadori turns the doorknob, and Gaston falls in a mud puddle, while the band was playing 'here some the bride.'

Belle threw out Gaston's boots and closes the door.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
YerbestofriendoTodo
As I promised, a double upload. Just a reminder that Itadori is gonna kiss A LOT of men during this. The beast is one of them, I'm not telling you who else is next.

Bye my luvs ♡