🥀Chapter 10🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

Beast and Itadori were outside in the courtyard, they were feeding birds. There were a couple on Itadori's fingers, eating the seeds from his hands.

'There's something sweet. And almost kind. But he was mean, and he was coarse and unrefined. But now he's dear. And so unsure, I wonder why I didn't see it there before.'

Yuji tries to attract some birds to Beast, who shoves the handful of seeds at them. Finally, Yuji scoops some seeds and spreads them out, creating a trail.

A bird lands in Beast's paws, he looks at Yuji, thrilled.

'He glanced this way. I thought I saw. And when we touched, he didn't shudder at my paw. No, it can't be. I'll just ignore. But then he's never looked at me that way before.'

The pink haired boy hides behind a tree, leaving Beast alone with the birds. He looks doubtful for a second, then he turns his head from behind the tree, and Beast was covered in birds, making Yuji laugh.

'New, and a bit alarming. Who'd have ever thought that this could be? True, that he's no prince charming. But there's something in him that I simply didn't see.'

Itadori picks up a snowball and he throws it at Beast, who looked at her proudly after the birds flew away.

Beast gathers up a lot of snow. The objects were looking out the window, seeing the two having a snowball fight.

"Well who'd have thought?"

"Well bless my soul."

"And who'd have known?"

"And how'd have guessed they'd come together on their own."

"It's so peculiar."

"We'll wait and see, a few days more. There may be something that wasn't there before."

Itadori sits in front of a roaring fire, and he reads to Beast, who was also looking at the book in interest.

The objects including Chip were watching from the doorway.

"Yes, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before."

"What?" Chip asked.

"There may be something there that wasn't there before."

"What's there mama?" Chip asked, really wanting answers.

"I'll tell you when you're older." Mrs. Potts stated.

"Right then! You all know why you're here. We have exactly 12 hours, 36 minutes, and 16 seconds to create the most magical, spontaneous, romantic atmosphere known to man or beast."