🥀Chapter 6🥀

•3rd POV•

Once Mrs. Potts and Chip left, the wardrobe approached Itadori.

"Well now, what shall we dress you in for dinner? Let's what I got in my drawers!" The doors fly open and moths fly out."Oh! How embarrassing. Here we are!" The wardrobe pulls out a dress, it had frills at the collar and at the end of the sleeves. "You'll looks ravishing in this one!" She says.

"That's very kind of you, but I'm not going to dinner." Itadori says.

"Oh but you must!"

Then Cogsworth walks in the room. "Ahem, ahem, ahem. Dinner... Is served."

Beast was pacing around back and forth in front of the fire with Mrs. Potts and Lumière looking on.

"What's taking so long? I told him to come down. Why isn't he here yet?!" Beast exclaimed.

"Oh, try to be patient sir. The two already lost their father and their freedom all in one day." Mrs. Potts stated.

"Uh, master. Have you thought that, perhaps, this guy could be the one to break the spell?" Lumière asked.

"Of course I have. I'm not a fool." Beast saya angrily.

"Good. You fall in love with him, he falls in love with you and poof! The spell is broken! We'll be human again by midnight!"

"Oh, it's not that easy Lumière. These things take time." Said Mrs. Potts.

"But the rose has already begun to wilt."

"It's no use. He's so beautiful, and I'm so... Well, look at me!" Beast says.

Lumière shrugs and looks to Mrs. Potts.

"Oh, but you must help him see past all that." Mrs. Potts says.

"I don't know how."

"Well, you can start by making yourself more presentable. Straighten up, act like a gentleman."

Beast sits up, then straightens his face very formally.

"Ah yes, when he comes in, give him a dashing debonair smile. Come, come. Show up the smile." Lumière says.

Beast smiles. Well tries to at least. Beast bares his ragged fangs in a scary yet funny grin.

"But don't frighten the poor boy."

"Impress him with your rapier wit!"

"But be gentle."

"Shower him with compliments!"