🥀EPILOGUE🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

A fog begins to enshroud Beast. The objects looking on in extreme anticipation. Beast rises into the air magically and begins to turn. He is enveloped in a cloud of light, and becomes wrapped in his cloak.

Underneath, Beast's body began shifting and forming. A forepaw comes out and the claws turn into fingers. A hind paw emerges and develops a foot.

Finally, a wind blows across his face and the fur melts away to reveal a young face. He gradually descends and lays on the floor again.

The fog disappears and Itadori reaches out to touch him. He jerks his hand back, however, when the figure began to move.

The figure stands, then he looks at his hands, then turns to face Belle. It's a human. He still has the same blue eyes as Beast did.

Itadori tilts his head, eyebrow raised, looking at the person in confusion.

"Yuji. It's me!" Said Prince Adam.

The pink haired boy continues to, look at the prince. He reaches up and touches Adams face, and looks at Adam, he still had those blue eyes.

"It is you!" Itadori says, smiling.

Yuji and Adam move closer to one another, and then they close the space between them with a kiss.

A fireworks display explode around them.The gloom around the castle disappears, revealing a blue sky. The castle is transformed, with the gargoyles changing into cherubs.

Returning back to the balcony, where the objects hop out to Meet Prince Adam ans Itadori. One by one, the objects turn back into humans.

"Lumière! Cogsworth! Oh, Mrs. Potts! Look at us!" Said Adam.

Chip come in on Sultan's back.

"Mama! Mama!" The pair transform back into a little boy and a dog.

Mrs. Potts picks up the child, "Oh my goodness!"

"It is a miracle!"

Prince Adam picks up Itadori and spins him around. Then it transitions to the ballroom, where all are gathered to celebrated. Prince Adam and Yuji dance around the ballroom.

"Ah l'amour." Said Lumière. Then a maid, obviously the former feather duster walks by and brushes his chin.

Lumière chuckles. But Cogsworth stops him.

"Well, Lumière, old friend. Shall we let bygones be bygones?"

"Of course, mon ami. I told you he would break the spell." Lumière says.

"I get your pardon, old friend, but I believe I told you."

"No you didn't. I told you."

"You most certainly did not, you pompous parrafin-headed pea-brain!"

"En garde you overgrown pocket watch!"

Lumière takes off his glove and slaps Cogsworth in the face with it, and they begin to fight.

Itadori and Prince Adam were still dancing on the ballroom floor.

Then Mrs. Potts, Chip and Maurice come into view. Maurice is beginning to cry. He always saw Itadori has his own son.

"Are they gonna live happily ever after, mama?" Chip asked.

"Of course, my dear. Of course." Said the elderly woman.

Chip looks happy for a moment and then he looks puzzled. "Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?" He asked.

Maurice laughs and Mrs. Potts hugs her child and laughs.

Yuji and Adam were dancing on the ballroom floor, looking at one another and smiling, they stop for a moment, to give each other to share a kiss.

Then it fades to the final stained glass window, this one with Itadori and Adam in the center, and the others surrounding them.

"Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast!
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast!"

THE END

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
YerbestofriendoTodo
Ladies and gentlemen I would like to proudly announce that Beauty and the Beast is officially done!!

Bye my luvs♡