Enter! Wave Arc

New outfit for Mira! I do imagine her to be cute!

.

.

.

Utterly disappointed in the one-sided conversation that Mira had tried to have with her, Yua sighed hoping to recharge for a little after getting her ears talked off. Grabbing some necessities like food rations, clothing, outdoor equipment and some weapons, Yua was officially ready for the team mission.

Still having some time left Yua picked up a random book in order to satiate her boredom. A book on storage seals to be exact.

As she flipped through the pages, she came across a particularly interesting chapter on advanced storage seals. These seals were designed to be placed on fabric. Not paper. And by fabric, they meant clothing items.

Yua raised an eyebrow in fascination. She had never heard of such a thing before. The book explained that these storage seals were useful for discreetly carrying items on your person without anyone else knowing. It could definitely be useful for a kunoichi like herself.

Yua decided to give it a try and put the knowledge she had gleaned from the book to use. Eager to try this new technique out, she decided to use her shirt and carefully inscribed the storage seal onto it using a special ink. Her hands were shaking due to her being nervous and a complete beginner at the art. Yua messed up the seal and just before it exploded on her, she quickly took off her shirt. Throwing it in the furthest corner of the room. 'That could have been me.' Yua thought shakily, wiping off the slight sweatdrop on her forehead.

Forsaking her old outfit Yua decided to wear an new one and tried again. She took a deep breath and started again, this time with more focus and concentration. She took her time to inscribe the seal onto her loose sleeves, making sure every line was precise and every curve was smooth. After what felt like hours, Yua finally finished the seal and felt a sense of satisfaction wash over her. (A/N: The outfit has some significance)

She then concentrated her chakra and placed her hand on the seal, causing a faint glow to emanate from her sleeves

She then concentrated her chakra and placed her hand on the seal, causing a faint glow to emanate from her sleeves. Yua could feel the storage space within the seal and she carefully placed a few items inside to test it out.

As she retrieved the items from the seal, she couldn't help but be amazed at this new technique. It was like having an extra bag that was invisible to anyone else and could hold whatever she needed. She couldn't wait to use it during her next mission.

.

.

.

Upon arriving at the gate Sakura started a conversation with Yua about their regular topics like fashion and gossip. "I love your new outfit! Did you get it from the new popup store, Closet Chic?"

"Surprisingly no. I got this from-"

"-Hey guys!" Mira interrupted, "Are the others not here yet?" She continued in her regular bubbly tone.