Team 7

'Thoughts'

'System speaking'

"Words said out loud"

"Whispering"

C̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶-̶o̶u̶t̶ b̶o̶l̶d̶e̶d̶ w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ a̶r̶e̶ o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ a̶r̶e̶n̶'t̶ s̶a̶i̶d̶ a̶l̶o̶u̶d̶ f̶o̶r̶ o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶

Words describing the situation better

.

.

.

THIRD PERSON

The four members of Team 7 were gathered in the classroom, waiting for their sensei, who was already a couple of hours late.

All of their other classmates had already been picked up by their sensei, leaving them alone to wait. Stuck in a classroom that seemed to get smaller with each passing minute.

Suddenly, Naruto broke the silence, "He's late!"

"Oh really? I didn't notice." Yua responded sarcastically, clearly irritated by their sensei's tardiness.

"Naruto, sit down!" Sakura yelled.

Naruto took the chalkboard eraser from the board, climbed onto a chair and wedged the rubber onto the top part of the door, clearly setting up a prank.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Sakura exclaimed.

"It's his fault he's late," Naruto said, shrugging.

"Hn. Dobe. A Jonin would not be caught in such a weak trap." Sasuke commented, adding his own two cents.

"Yeah, Sasuke-kun is right! And I'm sure Yua agrees too!" Sakura yelled firmly.

Everyone's eyes darted to the said girl, only to find her napping away without a care in the world.

With a deadpanned expression the three turned away in silent anticipation for their new sensei.

So enough, a Jonin walked into the classroom, setting off the prank Naruto had prepared earlier.

Naruto laughed his heart out when he saw that his prank had worked.

"My first impression of you guys is I hate you. And wake up your classmate we're going up to the roof." The Jonin said disapprovingly.

And so, Sasuke took it upon himself to wake Yua up.

"Hn. Yua, wake up."

The said girl didn't budge.

That is until Sasuke gave her a harsh flick on the forehead.

"Dude fuck off I'm trying to sleep." Yua groggily said.

"Language."

She gave him a nasty glare almost daring him to speak more.

'DING!

+1 Likeability from Sasuke'

'Huh. That's weird.' Yua thought perplexed.

"Hn. We are going up to the roof."

Yua decided to follow Sasuke to the roof.

.

.

.

The group meeting finally began with everyone on the roof.

"Let's see... I'd like you to all introduce yourselves," Kakashi-sensei said casually.