Filler!

I decided to put in a filler here because no one else does one right after the bell test so why not?

And I made a new book it's an Uchiha Oneshot book so go ahead and check it out! It's called Pretty Boys!

.

.

.

After the bell test, our badass MC who broke her arm wanted food. She was pretty famished after deciding to give her bento to Naruto for extra points. Being kind is so fucking tiring.

With these thoughts, Yua walked into a cafe not bothering with Ichiraku Ramen seeing as that is where all the main characters gather. This cafe was right up her alley as it was aesthetic and cute with intriguing baked goods. This was pure heaven to a sweets lover.

Dazed she stood there forgetting to take a seat until her former classmate Shikamaru tapped her shoulder to bring Yua out of her thoughts. She jumped startled by the sudden touch. Shikamaru nodded in acknowledgement at Yua and motioned for her to take a seat. Yua slowly walked to the chair and sat down. Shikamaru sat on front her and started a conversation, "...Care to have a shogi match with me?"

'DING!

Target: Shikamaru Nara

Favorability: 10 (You are a pretty classmate and he has no one else to play Shogi with.)

Yua blinked and just before she could answer, "Hi! May I take your orders?" A waiter interrupted.

"Yes, we would like to order all your newest additions to your menu," Shikamaru told the waiter. "Playing Shogi can be quite taxing and I didn't know what you liked. So I'm paying." He added, talking to Yua.

'Rich boy check! If he paying then don't mind.' Yua thought ready to gorge on all the sweets.

"I'd be happy to play Shogi with you!" Yua said enthusiastically with a charming smile. He looked at Yua slightly surprised that she was agreeing.

'DING!

+5 likeability from Shikamaru Nara

Current likeability: 10+5 = 15'

'Huh... would you look at that, he doesn't seem very hard to please. Poor dude just wanted someone to play with.'

Just then the waiter brought a load of sweets and Yua couldn't help but sparkle. She quickly grabbed some mochi as Shikamaru set up the board. Yua listened carefully as Shikamaru explained the rules of the game. The rules were kind of similar to chess which she was familiar with from her time in the Modern world.

Shikamaru noticed how Yua picked up the game quickly, not quite believing that this was only her first time. He certainly wasn't expecting a girl his age of all people to pick up this tough, analytical game easily.

'DING!

+10 likeability from Shikamaru Nara

Current likeability: 10+5+ 10 = 25'

Yua barely noted the notification as she noticed how her hands were moving quickly without much thinking being done. Though the playing style was rough, she was still able to match his moves. Yua knew that this passive quick-learning ability probably had something to do with the system, after all, a civilian-born being able to match a Nara in shogi was unheard of!

'DING!

+5 points for logical thinking'

Now this notification surprised Yua, 'I can get points for that?!'

When Yua finally slipped up, Shikamaru swooped in to grab her king. She sighed in disappointment and thanked Shikamaru for a good game.

And Shikamaru replied, "I had fun as well."

So, Yua quickly devoured her sweets and said to him with a tired smile, "Well, I should probably head home. It's getting late and I'd rather be home before dark."

As soon as Yua left, Shikaku suddenly showed up at the same cafe.

"What a drag... you were watching weren't you?" Shikamaru said breaking the silence.

"I was, she seems like a good girl... keep her close." Shikaku chuckled.

Oh, Shikaku you couldn't be more wrong about that. Unbeknownst to them, Yua was observing them from a distance. 'I knew I felt someone watching... call it a sixth sense. Perhaps this body is a natural sensor.'

.

.

.

I will probably get back to canon events in the next chapter. If not we'll see.

Ya'll I'm thinking of making Sakura that one friend who is struggling to get out of the dreaded friendzone. But little does she know it's all part of Yua's plan! What do you think?

I'm also experimenting with different writing styles so please bear with me!