Otome Game System 2

Thoughts'
'System speaking'
"Words said out loud"
"Whispering"

Words describing the situation better.

A/N: I really hope you are enjoying this story so far! It takes more imagination to write than I thought! Silly me for thinking that this would be easy🤭
.
.
.

Your Status:

Host: Yua

Age: 12 years old

Height: 5'3 feet (Which is actually way taller than Sasuke at this time)

Appearance: 81

Temperament: 83

Sexiness: 55 (you're 12 you shouldn't be too sexy for a while)

Social Status: 66

Seduction Skill: 59

Intelligence: 90

Communication: 80

Charisma: 82

Talent: You're nothing interesting

Ninja Status: Student

Primary chakra Nature: Fire

Ninjustu: Elementary Clone Technique (22/100), Elementary Substitute Technique (25/100), Elementary Transformation Technique (10/100)

FIRST-PERSON
'The most surprising aspect of being in a different world isn't this tiny, virtually empty flat, though. But it was the number of attractive aunts who greeted me on the street. Some even started talking about school! The old Yua must have been incredibly kind and well-liked.'

'What a shame...'

'I really don't think I can keep up that façade for too long...'

"A week."

"It's been a week since I transmigrated into this world. And I still can't believe that this beautiful face that is so popular among village aunts is only an 81 for the system."

'According to the system appearance guidelines:

0-50 is considered to have no value.

51-60 is considered ugly.

61-70 is considered average.

71-80 is considered a small beauty.

81-90 is considered a big beauty.

91-100 is considered a peerless beauty.'

'The same is true of traits like temperament and charisma.'

'Sexiness comes next. I am physically 12 years old, so the system can only give me a 55, but even so, I am slightly more developed than my peers.'

'Even in my previous life, I've never had an intimate relationship with anyone, so sadly, my seduction ability is pretty low. The Naruto Otome Game System kind of requires that, too. I'll need to put some effort into that.'

'My system's name suggests that I must have the seduction skill if I'm going to successfully seduce the targets it provides me.'

'I'm really hoping I get the chance to charm THE ITACHI UCHIHA!'

'You know what, I should probably save these thoughts for later. I have other things to worry about.'

'Now that I think about it, I'm terrible at the Three Body Technique. To pass the exam tomorrow, I must improve my ability in it.'

"So, System, what should I do?"

'Your proficiency with the Three Body Technique is shown by your ninja status. By practising the technique repeatedly, you can raise it. Your limitless Chakra will come in handy in this situation.'

So I started the technique and made an awkward hand seal.

Then there was a poof of smoke and a shitty-looking clone of me appeared right next to me.

'DING!'

'Your proficiency has risen by 2 as a result of your proficiency in the clone technique! Elementary Clone Technique (24/100)'

My chakra should have dropped by now, but it didn't even move from its place!

Unsurprisingly, I spent the rest of the evening honing all of my fundamental skills.
.
.
.

I appreciate you reading my story!

*There are a couple of things I want to clarify: 1. This idea is based on a story I read on Wattpad by HeavenlyDemoness called Otome Game System On Naruto. So the ideas are not completely mine. Two, the oc has a more yandere personality when she finds someone interesting otherwise, she will be really dismissive. Three, Updates will not be regular I have a life too, ya know?

By the way, the main character is morally grey. She is not outright kind nor evil. And, she will do whatever to get what she wants. I should probably also add that the mc is opposed to killing.

What is your unpopular opinion, though? (If you choose to respond, it would be great if it wasn't too controversial.)

My unpopular opinion is that Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove is low-key hawt.😩
- Megumi~