The Academy

'Thoughts'

'System speaking'

"Words said out loud"

"Whispering"

FIRST-PERSON

Black and red.

I only saw that.

In front of me was a cup of sake.

'Where am I?'

"...Oh my! She's incredibly fortunate to be married to Uchiha-sama!.."

"...It should have been me! That whore doesn't deserve him!.."

As the swirl of gossip continued, I overheard someone saying a series of unfamiliar words.

'Oh my goodness! Could this possibly be a wedding, given the traditional colours, sake, and formal attire?'

'Is this my wedding?'

My dream self picked up the sake and took the customary three sips after the speaker had finished.

I could make out what the others were saying as the whispering got louder; they were saying that I wasn't deserving enough to be his wife.

The strangest thing was that, despite my best efforts, I was unable to see the face of my alleged husband.

FIRST-PERSON

I awoke from my strange dream with a slouched posture and shallow breathing.
And what was that?

I didn't even have much sleep before I woke up.

I spent the majority of the night up trying to perfect the Three Body Technique.
'I should probably get up now because school starts in a few hours.'

.

.

.

~Time Skip~

'It wasn't as difficult to reach the academy as I had anticipated.'

'I arrived early because it was so close.'

'My understanding of time needs some serious work.'

'Now that I've said enough, I suppose I should take advantage of the opportunity to look around the area before the students start to arrive.'

'I noticed that this place was difficult to get lost in as I checked it out. It has an easy-to-follow layout.'

'I really should go to class. The number of people I see in the hallways is getting out of hand.'

.

.

.

As I entered the classroom, I saw that a lot of people were staring at me. So, I did something your typical friendly gal would do. I smiled and greeted them all amicably. The volume of greetings that followed caught me off guard. The old Yua was really popular.
When Sakura's eyes caught mine, the system emitted a DING sound. 'What? Women are also targets? Things have become even more interesting!'

'Target: Sakura Haruno(12)

Strength: low genin/high academy student

Favorability: 53 (she admires your beauty and sees you as a love rival)'

I sat down and noticed Iruka-sensei enter the classroom as I was still in a daze.
.
.
.
Third Person

Iruka-Sensei was standing in the classroom, and Naruto Uzumaki, the main character, was tightly bound by ropes. "Naruto, pay attention: You failed both the most recent and the previous graduation exams. You fool, this is not the time to be playing around!"

"Hmph!" Naruto grunted indignantly.

At this point, Iruka had a vein popping out of his forehead. "The Transformation Technique will be tested again. People who have already passed will also take it!" Iruka announced.

From the classroom, angry yells of disagreement broke out.

But Yua found benefit in this because it provided a chance to test out her skill with the technique once more.

All the students went up one by one until it was Sakura's turn. "Sakura Haruno! Here I go... TRANSFORM!" she yelled out.

White smoke engulfed Sakura before Iruka's figure materialized.
Iruka announced her success by saying, "Good!"

"I pulled it off!" Sakura exclaimed. "Sasuke-kun! Did you see that?" She shouted in an effort to get Sasuke's attention.

Yua wished she could have laughed at Sakura's statement. He had to have seen that because it had happened right in front of him.

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sasuke approached the front of the classroom and, while standing motionless with his hands in his pockets, performed the Transformation Technique.

'Was that supposed to look cool or something? As if I'd be impressed with his broody-lookin' ass.' Yua thought, indifferently.

"G-Great!" Iruka muttered loudly. "Next, Naruto Uzumaki!"

Shikamaru and Ino began to complain about how Naruto was to blame for having to repeat this.

"As if I care!" Naruto shouted unconcerned.

The red-faced Hinata said, 'Good luck, Naruto-kun,' in her head.

Instead of Iruka's figure appearing when Naruto yelled, "TRANSFORM!" a female version of Naruto emerged with only white smoke covering her more busty parts.

Iruka's nose had begun to bleed profusely.

"Hahahahahahahaha! What do you think? I call it the Sexy Jutsu!" Naruto laughed.

"You moron! Stop making such idiotic jutsu!" Iruka spoke in a repremanding tone. "Next, Yua!"

Yua took a small but assured step forward. She didn't need to use any hand signs to perform this straightforward jutsu. Because she was so well-liked by her classmates, all eyes were on Yua.
White smoke suddenly appeared, and Iruka's standing figure appeared.

"O-Ok!" Iruka exclaimed in a startled tone

Iruka and the rest of the class were both taken aback by Yua's skill in the Jutsu.
Sasuke had assumed that he was the only student in the class who was proficient in the jutsu, but it appears that he has a rival now.

.

.

.

When Yua arrived home, she discovered the system had sent her a package.
'Sakura Haruno, who admires you, has given you a favorability rating of 53. Therefore, you get a PACKAGE!'

After using the technique in class, Yua had completely forgotten about the faint noise she had heard from the system.

The system notification sounded when she clicked the package.
'Congrats! Sakura Haruno's package has been opened by you! Water, Earth, Yin, and Yang release have been given to you along with perfect chakra control.'

'Not bad, Chakra Natures. Would I be able to get Tobirama Senju's incredible intelligence if he was my target?'  Yua thought curiously.

The clone exam was postponed until tomorrow because Iruka made the entire class repeat the Transformation Jutsu.

The event where Naruto steals the forbidden scroll and gets the Shadow Clone Technique also takes place tomorrow.

Yua turned in for the night in anticipation of the day ahead.

.

.

.

Writing this chapter took more time than I expected. But it was nice. Do you think that the plot's development is going too slowly? In that case, I apologize.

Who do you think she was getting married to?