Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foe

Fiiiinnneee piece of work ain't he🤠

Sorry, but he is sooo cuuuttteee!!!!💞

'Thoughts'

'System speaking'

"Words said out loud"

"Whispering"

Words describing the situation better

.

.

.

Third Person

"The graduation test is about to start. Please proceed to the next classroom when your name is called." Iruka announced.

"Just a reminder that the test will be on the Clone Technique," Iruka added

Naruto immediately lost his expression. He was the worst at the clone technique and was sure he wouldn't pass.

.

.

.

Yua entered the classroom next door after hearing her name called. She performed a perfect clone that left both teachers in awe.

And so, with a Hitai-ate or forehead protector wrapped around her left arm, she exited the classroom.

'Wow! Having this Hitai-ate on my arm feels incredible. My efforts have paid off. Was this how the main characters felt?' Yua thought happily.

'Oh, mah goodness! Which team will I be on? I better not be a member of some boring canon fodder team!' Yua yelled out in her head

As she left the Ninja Academy, Naruto was seen tearfully watching children from the Graduation Exam with their parents from a swing.

So, Yua took the opportunity to make the main character see her in a new light.

First Person

'Target: Naruto Uzumaki(12)

Status: Jinchuriki

Favorability: 15 (You are his classmate)'

I took a glance at the notification before silently dismissing it.

I paused for a moment to gather my thoughts before approaching the poor boy.

His eyes shot up to meet mine the moment I was close by.

'Damn! Is he a natural sensor?!'

"What, are you here to make fun of me too?" Naruto quietly uttered, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"No, Naruto, I'm not here to make fun of you. I thought you could use some company because you seemed lonely." I quickly replied.

He looked at me surprised after I said that and then said, "I failed the graduation test."

"So?" I spoke in a lighthearted way.

"What do you mean SO? Yua. This is a big deal ya know!" Naruto yelled out waving his finger at me.

"You want to be Hokage, don't you? That is your Ninja Way or is it not? I'm sure you won't let this tiny setback stop you." I said, inspirationally while shocking myself a little bit.

By now, Naruto's regular determined look had come back into his eyes.

'DING!

+15 Favorability from Naruto Uzumaki