The Bell Test

I thought that this outfit was really cute for casual clothes. This is what our main character's clothes will look like in this chapter! Unless you wanna change it.😥 That's also fine by me!😋

'Thoughts'

'System speaking'

"Words said out loud"

"Whispering"

Crossed-out bolded words like this are obsessive thoughts that aren't said aloud for obvious reasons

Words describing the situation better

.

.

.

When Yua arrived home, she found herself feeling bored.

The second she got back from the academy, Yua attempted to meditate in order to figure out her weird dreams. But, to no avail.

'Sitting here is really boring.' Yua thought languidly. 'Maybe I should buy a skill. I haven't tried that yet so I should still have enough points.'

"Hey, System! Open THE SHOP!"

Soon enough, a screen appeared in front of her.

'THE SHOP
Mystic Palm Technique
Rank: A
Price: 150 points
Earth Style Headhunter Jutsu
Rank: D
Price: 50 points
Flirting
Rank: D
Price: 50 points-'

Yua cut off the system's shop. For she had eyes for the first and last one listed; she held no interest in the Headhunter Jutsu.

'The healing technique and flirting are way cheaper than I thought. But, if I buy them both, I'll be broke.'

"Well, I do need them both," She said softly, truly contemplating this decision.

"System! I'd like to buy the Mystic Palm Jutsu and Flirting!"

"Even though I swear you're ripping me off" Yua whispered Indignantly.

'Your broke ass wouldn't have these problems if you'd just ask for more tasks,' System retorted.

"I can ask for more tasks!? Why didn't you tell me that?!!"

'You didn't ask me,' System replied.

"Why do I feel like you're insulting me."

'So what if I am? What are you going to do about it Y-u-a~' System said tauntingly.

"Wait. I just realized something. We are having a conversation. Were you always sentient?! Why didn't you say anything?!"

'Of course, I was sentient. Did you actually think that an AI piece of machinery could bring you here and give you powers?'

"Well, yeah," Yua said awkwardly, scratching her face. "Do you have a true form?"

'I do. But I don't feel like showing you what I look like.'

"What...? Are you ugly?"

'Hell no! I'm so hot you'll probably faint if you saw me,' System spoke haughtily. 'And isn't it your bedtime already?'

FIRST-PERSON

'Unfortunately, System was right. I did not want to take the chance of being late and Kakashi already arriving. I don't know how the other main characters in fanfictions did it. If I got there late my likeability could decrease and I could lose all the progress I have already made.'