Wilber big angst.

"William Gold, also known as Wilbur Soot. Famous internet personality and inspiring gamer and musician, has committed suicide."

    "Tommy- please stop adding to the joke- my fucking ribs hurt from laughing." I say, its true, very true, but I can't stop itching my arm, chat knows something is wrong. I can't let them know, I can't. "Hey Wil, chat keeps noticing you keep scratching the hell out off your arm, why?" Tommy asks. Fuck, I'm screwed. "Tommy, don't worry. Its just my cat, it fucking scratched me." I lie, lie straight to hhis face, and he believes it. He doesn't even make sure, he justs says 'okay, lets continue with...' I can't do this anymore. "Alright chat, I'm gonna end stream. Byee." I say, waving and smiling towards the camera. I look at my computer screen, my twitch pulled up and discord on the other screen. Tommy messages me.

Tommy

You okay king?

Wilbur

Yea

Tommy

Ok, u know u can talk to me.

Wilbur

Ik

I sit on the edge of my bed and start to cry. I cry knowing I won't be here tomorrow. The elevator to the rooftop is only open for a coouple more minutes. I have to go quick. I run out of my room, and towards the elevator. No shoes, just a sweater and sweatpants. I press the button to go to the top. Should I do this? Will people actually miss me? Probably not, but I'm going to try.

    I get to the top. I gaze at the sky, then down the railing. I step on the other side, and look down. People start to gather around the building I'm on. Shit they're gonna call the police. I take one last glance, before leaping. I loved the fun while it lasted but I can-

Splat!

Sorry it was so short, I promise I'll get something better out but its 2 AM right now so, I hope you enjoyed tho. :) 318 words.