Quackbur :D

Hellooo this is a quackbur! U can not stop me.

Ok so this is an AU where Quackity/Alex is a yandere and Wilbur/William is the senpai :3. The enemy is Dream/Clay. Enjoy! I'm super motivated so I might get three-two or four chapters out right after the other! SO ENJOY MY DUDES, DUDETTES AND DUDON'TS Did-Did u get the joke-? Heh lol.

It was a sort of normal day for Alex. He was just getting frustrated. Clay was asleep on Wilbur's shoulder, and Wilbur was clearly uncomfortable. Quackity almost snapped his pen in half with his thumb if it weren't for Wilbur pushing Dream off his shoulder. "What- Why'd you do that Wil?" Dream asked, confused. "I don't like you, or you touching me." Wilbur said, giving Dream a disgusted look. Dream crossed his arms and the teacher came in.

'Dream HAS to go..' Quackity thought. Dream looked at Quackity, sticking his tongue out at him. Quackity's pen snapped and it exploded all over him. "..And 4x- Alex, you muffin! Go clean up, WIlbur go with him!" Mr.Halo said and pointed towards the door. "Fine.." You may not see it, but Quackity was so happy Wilbur went with him.

The two arrived in the boys bathroom. "How did your pen break?" Wilbur asked out of curiosity. "Oh, I got kind of mad and I accidentally snapped it in half.. Hehe." Quackity said, trying to wash the ink of his hands. "Y-You snapped it...?" WIlbur asked, concerned, "you're so small though! Bet you're really weak too." WIlbur said, not realizing that this could hurt the shorter feelings. "Wanna bet pretty boy?~" Quackity teased. "OH shut up man!" Wilbur said, blushing, and trying to cover his face. 'So he's easy to fluster, eh?' Quackity thought. He could use this to his advantage.   Quackity imagined the taller screaming his name. "O-OH ALEX! P-PLEASE HARD-DER!~" Quackity blushed at the thought. "ALEX!" Wilbur screamed. "OH! Sorry, I zoned out.." Quackity said still blushing. "You ok man?" Wilbur asked. "Yes, I am fine. Say, do- "Hey WIlbur!" Ugh, Sally. 'Why didn't I kill this bitch when I had the chance to?' Quackity thought. "What Sally?" Wilbur said. "Come on Wilby!" "Shut up, we aren't dating anymore." "Wilby!  When we were dating you didn't give me £900!" "I don't care. You were just using me."  They argued on and on. When school was over. Quackity invited Sally over to his house. 

  KNOCK KNOCK! "Come in!" Quackity said, in a very cheerful tone.  "What do you want?" Sally said, entering the house. "Oh this!~" Quackity said. Quackity took the object he had from behind it and smashed it into Sally's head. It was a bat with nails facing outward and barb wire. He beat her continuously. "Whats the password to you phone?" Quackity asked, taking her phone out of her pocket. "I-Its *cough cough* 110919, me and WIlbur's anniversary. " Quackity raise dhis bat and hit her in the face, torso and legs. She was dead now. He entered the password and found a folder in her photos called WIlbur<3. It had pictures of Wilbur in the shower, in SKIRTS, fishnets and with TOYS inside of him. Quackity got hard from the pictures he'd have to send these to himself and PLAY~