Beeduo :3

Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ:) ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ ⓘ ⓗⓐⓥⓔⓝ❜ⓣ ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓔⓓ ⓘⓝ ⓐ ⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ❕ Ⓘ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓚ- ⓑⓤⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓘⓢ ⓢⓗⓞⓡⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⒻⓊⓁⓁ ⓞⓕ ⓕⓛⓤⓕⓕ :) ⒺⓃⒿⓄⓎ !

Tubbo was so excited! He was meeting a special someone!  Ranboo! Ranboo has been waiting to meet Tubbo for a while and they (Ranboo goes by He/They) have been packing two weeks before the trip. Tubbo on the other hand was cleaning up his house and the spare room Ranboo was going to be staying in. As long as Ranboo felt okay, Tubbo would be okay too.

Plane. Ranboo. They do NOT mix. (Idk if Ranboo is scared of planes or not- But he is for this AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME) Ranboo was scared of planes, they just have a fear of the plane falling and crashing. While he was boarding the plane, he got an invite of a video call on discord from Tubbo. This made Ranboo, of course happy. He accepted it and said hi. "Hi Ran! Are you boarding the plane yet?" Tubbo asked, obviously excited. "Yes, I am boarding and uh, I'm kind of scared." "Don't be! I'll stay on call with you for the whole- how long is it?" "9 hours and 21 minutes." "Okay, that's a while but, I will still stay on call!" Tubbo said, he was trying to comfort Ranboo and it was working! 

WHEN THE 6'6 CHILD ARRIVED

Tubbo was as anxious as ever. Ranboo would be here in less than 10 minutes! Tubbo decided that scrolling through twitter would be good enough to wait. But not even 1.2 seconds later he heard a knock. Tubbo quickly got up, running faster then dream and went the door and answered  it. Tubbo was met with the chest of someone, then looked up to see a masked face. "RANBOO!" Tubbo said, immediately latched on to the other. "Hey Tubs." 

Tubbo and Ranboo were sitting on the couch, Tubbo still attached to the taller. Ranboo yawned but didn't want to sleep because Tubbo was still so energetic. "You tired boss man..?" Tubbo asked. "Mhm.." Ranboo replied. "Well lets go to your room!" Tubbo said, trying not to yell. Ranboo got up when Tubbo did. Tubbo carried Ranboo's suitcase to their room. "'Night Ranboo." Tubbo said. "Night Tubs.." 

12:53 AM 

Knock Knock Ranboo got up to answer  their bedroom door. He opened it to find Tubbo..?

"Can I sleep in your room..?" Tubbo asked, looking really tired and sad. "Y-Yeah, c'mon." Ranboo said. They let Tubbo into their bed. Tubbo whined and said: "Come lay with me.."  Ranboo blushed. (HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T HAVE HIS MASK ON) "O-Ok. I'm coming." 

Ranboo was asleep so was Tubbo. Tubbo was laying in Ranboo chest, their legs intertwined. Ranboo had his arms around Tubbo and Tubbo was cuddled up next to Ranboo.

I LOVE THIS ONE! please read or vote and if you have any requests, and I don't read the comments just add me on discord! If you don't have it then i'll check the comments :)

Discord: Auggie<3

LOVE U ALLL. SLEEP