dnf part 2

TW: Crying (?), big angst, attempted su1c1de, jealousy, 👽

  Dream woke up the next morning to George sitting on the couch curled up into a ball.

"You okay?" Dream asked, sitting next to him, wrapping his arm around the older and pulling him closer.

"I feel horrible." George replied, his voice scratchy and raspy.

Dream felt as if this still wasn't the day to tell him, but he's going to make it the day.

"Hey, I got a question?" Dream asked, looking down at George who was huddled up next to him for warmth.

"What..?" George replied, scooting closer to Dream.

"Can I take your temp?" Dream asked, getting up to get the thermometer. 

"Yeah yeah, of course." George said, leaning off of Dream so he can get the thermometer.

Dream walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the thingy- he went over to George and pressed the object to his forehead.

"102.2, your sick." Dream said, placing a kiss to George's forehead, he didn't mind.

"How about we go lay down and cuddle, I have something I want to say..." Dream said, a deep maroon covering his cheeks. 

    George and Dream were upstairs in Dream's room, cuddling and watching a movie.

"So about the thing I wanted to tell you..." Dream began, "I really, like you. I love you George! I wanna be with you forever and- everything you do it just-" Ring Ring Ring! 

It was George's phone.

"Oh, sorry, it's just my boyfriend. Can you continue after the call?" George asked, not even letting Dream answer. 

Boyfriend? Since when did George, the George have a boyfriend?  The pain Dream was experiencing in this moment was excruciating. He was gonna cry.

(AT THIS POINT LISTEN TO THE SONG: Rosyln, by Bon Iver & St. Vincent or Tom resanthal: Edith whiskers, Home

Dream ran out of the room, running towards the door. He stopped, and put his shoes and hoodie on, it was raining so he had to. He sprinted outside, shoes hitting the went ground while the rain falls at a rapid pace, cars driving by, almost as if they're gonna hit him. Dream thought about it but quickly shook the thought from his head.

He ran for a while, he found a bench and sat on it. He cried, he put his head in his hands and cried.

Tears running down his red cheeks, the feeling of wanting to die is growing bigger. 

His heart lost a piece, and important piece. George. Oh George , the most important person his life, the love of his life. 

Dream lifted his head and look at the cars passing by. Whooosh, whoosh. He could just end the pain with a bigger pain. 

Dream got up and stood at the curb, the people in the cars looking at him as if he was crazy.

Before he knew it, he saw George running towards him down the sidewalk, crying. 

He hated seeing George like this. But, he knew he was happier with his love..

Dream stepped onto the road, cars swerving past him as he stepped off the curb.

"CLAY STOP IT GET OFF THE ROAD!" George screamed as Dream stood still.

"Your happy with him, aren't you?" Dream asked, turning his head. He figured that the road wasn't a good place to end it. Luckily they were on a bridge.

Dream headed tot he railing of the bridge and stood on it. 

"YES I AM HAPPY WITH HIM! B-BUT THIS DOESN'T ME-EAN YOU HAVE TO E-END IT!" George sobbed. 

"I-I love you George." Dream said. "I will always love you, I have loved you, remember this." Dream said, stepping off.

"DREAM! PLEASE-"

Yes, Dream knows how to swim, he's just going to drown himself. 

"I LOVE YOU GEORGE!" Dream yelled, while falling mid air.

Dream hit the water with a giant splash, he stayed under the water, lungs hurting as he refused to go back up. Dream started crying more, this was a stupid reason to kill yourself, he thought but he lost his love so he is doing it for a reason. Dream felt as if his lungs exploded, his skin burning, his whole body going numb. It won't hurt. 

Above the water, George dived in, determined to save his best friend. 

George saw bubbles getting smaller, he cried and swam over, losing his breath but not giving up.

George grabbed his arm, yanking him above the water. "D-DREAM, PLEASE JUST GET OUT!" George yelled. "G-George..?" Dream said, before passing out. His phone!

George got his phone out and called 911. 

'I love you to Dream, I was just scared... But, you'll be okay...'

I'm sorry this took forever to get out! But do you like it? I think I improved! Ty for  readingg, ilysm!

Words: 760

Time Tooken: like idk 30 minutes