Karlnapity :)

S m u t w a r n i n g. I am doing this bc i am hypersexual and VERY touch starved so yeah! Enjoy this messy work! (This is also an AU where Karl is getting jealous of Sapnap and Quackity of them doing uh you know the DIRTY. Soooo Karl has been using a box, a very special box with toys and shit, because hes jealous so yeah. I'll maybe add Sapnap and Quackity catch Karl, and fuck him, MAYBE bc i care about u guys.)

Karl was having the time of his life, vibrator in his ass, jerking himself off AND watching porn?! (gay obviously) His two lovers weren't home right now, and he decided to take these two hours to himself. 

He didn't know when they were gonna be back, but he didn't care. Karl had also just gotten his own room, since the room and bed the three originally shared wasn't big enough, so Karl volunteered to get the extra room for himself. 

Karl had just reached his climax, but his body was too limp to move so he was just sat there, overstimulated. he was screaming in pleasure and pain, hoping for the battery's to die on the vibrator. 

"P-PlEasE!~ O-O-OH MY- AUGHHH!!~" Karl moaned so loud, and was he lucky, the vibrator's battery had just died. Karl was on his stomach, ass in air, his face red and his hair messy and cum all over his thighs and bedsheets. Karl heard the door unlock, and tried to get up, but his body was really weak. 

Usually after a scene, Sapnap and Quackity would take care of him, BUT since they aren't in the room they can't help. "KARL, WERE HOME!" Sapnap yelled. Usually Karl would answer and run downstairs but, he is a little stuck. Karl tried talking but all that came out were little whines. "KARL..?" Quackity yelled/asked. 

"aughhh~..." Was all Karl could get out. Not to mention, but Karls ass was pointing towards the door, so if anyone came in, they would be met with Karl's ass.

Sapna walked up the stairs to Karl's room, and opened the door. All Sapnap could do was smirk. "Hey duckling! Get up here, your gonna love this." Quackity walked up the stairs and got hard just by the sight. "Dios mío... se ve tan jodidamente sexy..." Quackity whispered. "I say lets have some fun?" Sapnap said. 

Sapnap closed the door behind him....

"Look at him! His body so limp!~ And so helpless!~" Sapnap said, slapping Karl's ass. (Simnap lol) Sapnap and Quackity knew everything that turned Karl on.

"M-mmhhhHmm~..." Karl moaned.  Sapnap is top, Karl is always bottom, Quackity is a switch. HE doesn't mind fucking or being fucked.  

Sapnap picked Karl up, and set him on his knees. Quackity knew what Sapnap was thinking. So Quackity got on his knees to. Karl got excited and got the strength to move. "Oh~ Someone's excited.~" Sapnap teased. Quackitys face was blushing and his eyes were full of lust so were Karl's.

Sapnap pulled his pants down and sat in Karl's gaming chair. "So,~ Who wants to go first~?" Sapnap asked. Quackity didn't care for what Karl said right now, Quackity took half of Sapnas length before gagging and pulling off.

A string of saliva connected from Quackity's lips to Sapnaps dick. 

After Quackity, it was now Karl's turn.  KArl sucked until All of them came just from the sight.

(I AM GOING TO WORK HARD ON TH AFTER CARE PART BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GUSY WANT AND OR LOVE AFTERCARE!!) 

Sapnap picked Quackity up bridal style, and put him in the bath with Karl. They all bathed and then watched some anime. Quackity scrolled through twitter.

Ok I lost motivation at like 330 words, but I hope you enjoyed, I did this 4 u guys. BE GRATEFUL!

/Love yall <3333