Tomboo

___________________________________________________

Hello Lovelys! I have a new chapter :D I know people READ this but don't follow...

Follow or else I will break you Neko Neko kneecaps :D

VERY VERY VERY LONG MIGHT MAKE A ONESHOT ON TOMBOO-

(HIGH SCHOOL AU)

____________________________________________________

Ranboo had just woken up.

He is excited for his first day of school, now don't take him for a five-year-old on their first day of kindergarten.

He was just really nervous; he was also very tall for an 18-year-old so he might get mistaken for a teacher.

Ranboo, gets out of bed, goes to his drawers and picks out his normal clothes.

He gets a black and white hoodie with a crown in the middles, and some ripped jeans with fishnets under.

He puts on his black and white shoes and heads downstairs.

His mom and dad were never home, they were either too busy drinking or making out with some random woman/man.

He gets his mask and glasses, and heads out the do-

OH, HIS BACKPACK, He runs back inside and comes out just in time for the bus.

He just moved to the UK and has no friends.

He hears lots of kids, go silent and look at his height.

He even hears some laugh.

"You are so f#ckin' tall!" Says a kid.

He sits in he back by a blond-haired boy and a brown-haired boy.

He sits next to the brunette.

"Hi! I'm Toby! But you can call me Tubbo! Who are you?"  He asks, holding his hand out.

"I-I'm [           ] but you can call me R-Ranboo..". Ranboo says, shaking the small boy's hand.

"Your hands are big! And you sound funny...?" HE says tilting his head.

"I came from the US, and I'm new." HE says, adjusting his mask.

"Well, this is Tommy, he's a b#tch to new people, but you'll get used to it!" Tubbo says, ruffling Tommy's hair which makes Tommy blush. (OF EMMBRASSMENT PEOPLESSS THIS IS A TOMBOO FAN FIC DAYUM)

"Hi Tommy, I'm-

"I know you tall f#ck.." Tommy says his braces whistling.

"Why do you wear a mask? The pandemic is over?" Tubbo asked, itching his head.

"Oh, I-I'm just really insecure..." Ranboo said.

"We won't push Ya'!" Tubbo said.

Ranboo turned to look at Tommy who has hiding his face in his sleeves.

TOMMY POV

Ok ok ok ok, you're not gay, are you?

I've been hiding my face in sleeves for about 2 minutes AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN RANBOO'S FACE AND HOW IS HE SO HOT-

No n-

"Hey tom's you, okay?"  WHAT TOM'S?

"YEAH- yeah, I'm fine." I say, hoping Tubbo doesn't get it.