dNf or smth

HIHIHIH this is so long like 9,000 words so yep uhm enjoy im also on ao3 sometimes idk how it works but i copy and pasted it from there to here sO yEp enjoy lovelys!

tw: sm ut

George shoved his phone forcefully into his jacket pocket, almost ripping a hole into the overused fabric. He was looking at the floor, head slumping down slightly as he leaned into the kitchen counter. There was a frown in his face, deepening when he looked up to see Dream, who was leaning on the opposite counter.

"You're really dropping grocery shopping on me to go edit a stupid video?" George asked, the disappointment seeping into his words more than the angry facade he was trying to uphold.

"It's just a one time thing, come on," Dream replied, dragging the last words.

George's gaze fell on the floor again and a tense silence weighed the kitchen down. After a few seconds, George looked up and Dream was waiting for his gaze with a warm smile. The smile hung from his lips with a little hesitance, serving as a small apology and begging to alleviate the tension. There was a slight guilt that was beginning to push down into Dream. George sighed, breaking the silence. He couldn't stay mad when Dream's smile looked like that.

"Just for the record you're doing laundry all by yourself this week," George pulled his mouth into an awkward smile.

"Yeah. And I promise I'll go with you next time and the time after that and after that, and all the times after that," Dream became energized by George's change in mood.

That was their rhythm, one of push and pull. When they could tease each other, tear away at the layers that made them their own person, that's when they were at peace. The inseparable chemistry that made them Dream and George, that drove them to delve deeper into the other.

"Yeah, okay, dumbass. Is there anything else you want me to add to the list?" George softened, the anger seeming to have dissipated into the air.

However, just as Dream was about to respond, George cut him off.

"Actually, don't answer that. I don't care," George said quickly, as a sly smile overtook his face at the same time.

"I hate you," the blond groaned, but his false hatred for his boyfriend was quickly given away by the soft way he looked at him.

"No you don't, idiot." George began taking out his phone from his pocket.

"No, I'm pretty sure I hate you actually," He leaned into the banter.

"Uber's here," he slightly cut Dream off, knowing that he would have to rush outside.

"Okay, Mr. I-need-to-take-an-Uber-because-I'm-color-blind-and-can't-drive. See you later then."

George ignored him as he pushed himself up from leaning against the kitchen counter. Dream looked at him with a puzzled grin, one eyebrow higher than the other.

"Aren't you forgetting something, George?" A mischievous grin was plastered on Dream's face.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget? A farewell for my idiot boyfriend." The same mischievous grin that was on Dream's face was reflected in George's expression.

Dream was expecting a short and simple farewell kiss, like most couples did to say goodbye. One where Dream would lean down, encompassing George, bending down to meet him, as George would grapple with the bottom of his hoodie and hold Dream into place for the kiss. But instead, what Dream got was a middle finger a few inches from his face and George running off to the door.

"Bye," George said, in a loud and sing-song way where he stretched out the vowel sound, before slamming the apartment door and running to catch his Uber.