𝟎𝟐𝟎

DURK BANKS  [ DURKIO ]ATLANTA📍7:55pm

DURK BANKS [ DURKIO ]
ATLANTA📍
7:55pm

Durk was in the studio making music while he was on instagram live. He bumped his head to the song that he had just recorded in the background as his producer sitting next to him was also bumping his head feeling the music.

"I gotta raise the roof for the people don't let the 'net ruin They relationship (oh, oh, oh, oh) I gotta raise the roof for the females who won't listen to another bitch (oh, oh, oh, oh), I gotta raise the roof for the niggas in the trenches turned to gentlemen,  (oh, oh, oh, oh), I gotta tell this the best relationship I ever been in"  The music played in the background.

He didn't want to play the full song since it didn't drop yet. He played another song that was about to drop instead since he had a lot of songs still unreleased.

comments:

user97382: He really pouring out his heart
user0002: New album?👀
user8227: Nooo, why you changed the song??
user8008: Is he talking about Nique in the song?
user55544: a masterpiece in the making!!!!!

user97382: He really pouring out his heartuser0002: New album?👀user8227: Nooo, why you changed the song??user8008: Is he talking about Nique in the song?user55544: a masterpiece in the making!!!!!

Durk was just playing some unreleased music for his fans, getting their thoughts on it and spent some time making some more music as him and his producer made some beats together.

He got a call from Nique making the live pause. He saw her name pop up then accepted the call making the live end. "Yeah, wassup, I was live" Durk answered the phone seeing Nique.

"Oh my fault, ian know, I was working." she said to him. "But where you at?" She asked him as her client left and said bye to her, she said bye back before Durk could answer.

"Im at the Stu, right now" He looked up and not at her as his phone was leaning on something. "When you gon pull up?" He added. She swiped down to see the time on her phone. "In about an hour" She answered.

"Aight bet, ima be here" He told her as they both said bye to each other and hung up. Once she got off the phone with Durk, Monii called her making her pick up and answer the phone.