𝟎𝟎𝟐

DURK D

DURK D. BANKS [ DURKIO ]
ATLANTA ; STUDIO
2:46pm

"she bouta pull up right now" durk told khalil as he was sitting in the rolling chair of the studio waiting for nique to pull up.

they were sipping lean and smoking blunts. a knock on the door came making durk get up out of his seat to open the door.

khalil was laying on the couch smoking a blunt and durk got up and opened the door and seeing nique then giving her a hug with a smile on his face.

"comon" he said telling her to come in and sit down. "wow this ya studio?" she asked looking around. "yup" he nodded.

"im working on sum right now" durk said sitting in the rolling chair and nique sat next to him in the other chair.

"you tryna hear sum?" he turned asking her. "of course" she smiles then he played the song that he previously recording before she came in and it made her bopping her head to the rhythm liking the song.

"i like it, this really good, when you gon drop it?" she asked him. "ion know yet, im not even dont with it yet so yeah." he said.

khalil looked down at his phone then looked back up "oh y'all i gotta go" he said getting up then looking back at his phone again.

"aight ima catch you later" durk said dapping him up then khalil left the studio and went into his car driving off to wherever he was going.

"so what kind of song this is?" nique asked him about the song. "ion know, i just be saying shit and put it all together." he said. she suggested something and some words to put in the song and durk liked it and how it went with the song.

"mmm i fuck with that" he nodded. "thank you" she replied.

"you said you could sing right?" he asked her. "yeah" she said shyly. "lemme hear something" he said making her shy. "oh my gosh i knew this was gonna happen" she said blushing and moving her hair out of her face.

"ok" she took a deep breath. "ima sing one of my favorite songs that i like to sing." she got a little nervous because she doesn't like singing infront of people and she only sings to herself.

"alright you ready?" she asked him as he simply just nodded his head. "okay".

"if the world was ending,
would you cry or would you try to get me?
tell me now i want you to be clear, yeah
i will wait for you, for you
i will wait for you
i will wait for you"

she sang with her eyes closed as nobody was watching her, she finished and opened her eyes and started blushing and durk was shocked at how good she could sing.

"ion even know what to say." he said with a shocked face making her blush. "oh my gosh that was embarrassing." she shook her head. "nah that was fire, what? ian know you could sing like that. you sound exactly like the girl that sang that foreal."