𝟎𝟏𝟗

Shanique BROOKE [ NIQUE ] 9:45amATLANTA📍ONE MONTH LATER

9:45am
ATLANTA📍
ONE MONTH LATER...

"Our anniversary is tomorrow babyyy!!" Nique jumped on Durk giving him a kiss. "I'm so excited" she added with a big smile on her face.

"Aight, you ready to find out where we going?" Durk asked Nique. "Yeah" she nodded with excitement. He went to go grab something, he came back and gave Nique a bouquet of red flowers.

"Awww, thank you baby" she gave him a hug. Then after that. He gave her a bag that had something in it. "Look inside the bag" he instructed her. Nique reached inside the bag and pulled out a bikini with the Puerto Rican flag on it!!

"Yessss!! We going to Puerto Rico!! Stop playing wimme. Thank you daddyy" Nique jumped on Durk and then they started kissing.

"You welcome, baby" he smiled just from her being happy. She had already started packing even though she didn't know where they were going but she knows now.

Their one year anniversary of being together is tomorrow so they were packing to go to Puerto Rico to celebrate one year. 

"And I gotta lot of shit planned for us to when we get there" Durk told Nique.

"Im excited baeee, we finna make some babies" Nique laughed jokingly. "Hell yeah, doe" he laughed agreeing.

Nique had some appointments to head to so she could get her nails, lashes and hair done. She was just going to her shop to get her hair done by one of her friends that help her with the salon and works there too sometimes.

"Baby, ima be back. I gotta go get my hair done and stuff" she stood by the door telling him. "Aight Bet" He nodded as she left the house getting into her car.

She got into the car starting it and driving to her salon so her friend could do her hair, and she got a notification from her phone.

Notification:
'Durk❤️' sent you $2000 : message: get cute for me

She seen the notification as a smile grew on her face. He ain't even have to do that, but he probably felt like it.

Nique pulled up to the salon saying hi to her friend that she literally feels bad for because Nique all of a sudden is always going on vacation so her friend has to fill in for her, because she doesn't want to cancel anyone's appointments.

@NIQUEBABYY POSTED A PHOTO