𝟎𝟏𝟖

SHANIQUE BROOKE [ NIQUE ]8:00amATLANTA📍

8:00am
ATLANTA📍

____________________________

@THESHADEROOM UPLOADED A PHOTO

#TSRUpdatez: Rapper #LilDurk arrested last night for having a gun in his car while driving to an event the "Harmony Courure Gala"

#TSRUpdatez: Rapper #LilDurk arrested last night for having a gun in his car while driving to an event the "Harmony Courure Gala". Last night Durk was driving and got pulled over by police, they searched his car and found a firearm and arrested him before having proof of papers. #Roomies Thoughts??
89,783 likes | 3047 comments

@user83673 I thought he was licensed??

@user3422 Prayers up for Durk!!!🙏

@user000 FREE DURK

@user063 he was falling off anyways

@user383 Hope this don't delay the next album!

@user9373 I wonder how Nique feeling about this

@user4253 nahh they don't got no proof and they arrested him??! They really wanna see us lose

____________________________

the next morning..
"Can I help you ma'am?" The officer asked Nique. "Yeah, I'm here for Durk Banks" She answered nervously. "Full name please" The officer grabbed a pen and clipboard. "Durk Derrick Banks" Nique said his full name as the Officer took notes.

The officer checked the records. "Ah yes, Mr. Banks is in processing. Can I have your name, please?" The officer asked politely.

"Shanique Brooke" She answered standing by the desk. "Alright, Miss Brooke. Just take a seat. We'll call you when you can see him." The officer told Nique as she nodded then turned around and sat down in one of the seats scrolling through instagram looking at all the posts about Durk.