𝟎𝟎𝟏

SHANIQUE BROOKE [ NIQUE ]ATLANTA, HOME8:49pm

ATLANTA, HOME
8:49pm

"comon NIQUE you have to go out tonight, it's a big event at the club and i want you there" her friend SIENNA also known as SISI begged her.

"ughh, when is y'all gon leave me alone bro?" nique groaned sitting at the island table of her kitchen. "you know i have social anxiety and ion like being in the club with hella people" she added.

"but you gon be with me and MONII, we good" sisi said referring to their other friend. "they said a celebrity gon perform there tonight" monii came in joining in on the conversation.

"which celebrity?" nique asked out of curiosity. "ion know" she replied. "how y'all don't know?" nique mugged her. "it's a surprise guest, don't be acting smart now." she said.

"ion know y'all, ima have to think about it" nique said putting her chin in her hand. "well you better make up yo mind quick because the club open up at 9:30" sisi said taking her phone and looking at the time.

"don't rush me girl" nique rolled her eyes. after a while, nique finally made up her mind to go with the to the club because they were being so annoying about it.

she told them that she was coming and then they all started getting ready.

they took showers and did they hair and makeup and got dressed, stuff like that. they all looked so good.

"y'all ready?" sisi asked them. "yeah" they answered as the all left the house turning off all the lights then getting into siennas car.

they got to the club and sienna parked the car in the parking lot then they all got out the car walking to the club.

when they entered the club the guest celebrity wasn't there wet so they were just vibing and getting drinks.

one thing about nique, she didn't like going out but she knew how to DRINK. "pour me another shot" nique said putting her cup out so sisi can pour her another shot.

she just kept taking shot after shot because i guess it helped with her social anxiety because she wasn't sober. well at the moment she was still sober.