𝟎𝟏𝟔

SHANIQUE BROOKE [ NIQUE ] TURKS AND CAICOS📍11:19pm

TURKS AND CAICOS📍
11:19pm

"Three...Two....One!" Durk jumped into the water while Nique stood on the side recording. He swam back climbing onto the yacht.

"Lemme see" Durk asked Nique to look at the video of him jumping in, she turned the phone to him showing him the video.

"Are you guys ready to go?" The captain asked them. "Yeah" Durk answered quickly. "Noo, im scared" Nique whined. "Cmon, it's not even that bad. Tell her it's not that bad" Durk told the captain.

"Well I can't promise you" The captain shrugged. "What do you mean by that?" Nique laughed in a nervous way.

"Alrighty, let's go" the captain smiled giving Durk and Nique both life vests and tying them to the parasail and making sure that they're secure.

"Can you pass me my phone?" Durk asked the captain as he handed it to him. Durk started a instagram live before they went up.

People were joining in as the views started to rise. He turned the camera a little showing Nique who was panicking. "Stopp" she turned the camera back to show him, and Durk started laughing.

"Alright, let's go!" The captain drove the boat making it go higher and higher. "oh my gosh!! No no no, get me off this shit right now!!!" Nique yelled.

Durk wasn't scared, he just kept on laughing. All of a sudden, it just kept on going higher to the point where they could see almost the whole ocean.

The captain drove around so they were up for a while. When that were done, the boat stopped making it go down and pull in closer to the boat.

"I'm never doing that shit again" Nique signed as they got off unbuckling themselves. "I'm ready to go on the Jetskii's mane" Nique sighed but the Jetskii's were already there so they just got on.

Durk sat down on the jetskii. "Ride wimme" Durk waved Nique over as she didn't hesitate to walk over and sit behind him on the jetskii. She wrapped her arm around his waist while he had his hands on the handles.

"Here" Durk passed his phone to Nique still on live. Durk drove off really fast then Nique put the phone up recording her and Durk riding on the jetskii.

He went faster making Niques hair blow with the wind. "Hey y'all" Nique smiled at the live.

comments:

user93737: Nique look so pretty
siennareid: hey niqueee!!!
user5527: Where y'all at???
user0002: Durk my mannnn🥰
user2232: The Banks😍
monii.joness: Niqueyy baby u look good boo
user22112: bro Durk is so lucky