Part 19

Korea. 10 months later...

-Jeongin! Changbin! Today you have a painting lesson, and then vocals and a choreography. Get ready! – Seungmin urged the guys on. - I'll drive you. Jinny, don't be bored, I'll be back soon, - Seungmin kissed Hwang on the lips and left.

For several months now, Hwang Hyunjin and Kim Seungmin have been living together in their own cozy house on the outskirts of Seoul. They sold their apartments and bought this house. It was small, but now there was enough space for everyone: Binnie and Innie now had their own rooms, Jinny's and Minny's shared bedroom, a living room, 2 guest rooms, a kitchen and a bathrooms with a toilet. And even their common small office-room, in which Seungmin worked and painted Hyunnie's paintings. They liked working here together, although they did different things. Only 2 floors. The parents of Hyunjin and Seungmin often came to visit them. Binny and Inny attended a school with an IT focus, and additional classes in painting, dancing and vocals. Changbin was very good at rapping and Innie's voice was melodic.

Hyunjin looked out the window: Seungmin sat behind the wheel of the car, Binny and Inny in the back seat. He waved at them, smiling... Minny... He is just a miracle, so affectionate and gentle... His beloved Minny...

Seungmin soon returned and went into his and Hwang's bedroom. Jinny was already there. Now, instead of a sofa, the guys had a huge double bed...

-Minny, I love you... - Hwang hugged Seungmin by the waist, pressing him to your hips, kissing him on the neck... On the lips... Then he began to unbutton Min's jeans...

-And I love you... Very much... - Seungmin threw Hwang onto the bed, simultaneously undressing him... A gold chain clinked quietly on Hyunjin's neck...

They had a few hours left...

Australia. 10 months later...

Bang Chan woke up in the arms of Felix, who was no longer sleeping. He looked at Channy. Seeing that Channy had woken up, Lix smiled at him. This wonderful smile. Chris loved these moments of tenderness - he hugged Felix back. There was nothing on them...

-Lixie, maybe we take a shower? – Bang Chan whispered in Felix's ear.

-Let's go, - Felix agreed in the same whisper, quietly laughing...

They took a shower together and returned to bed. Lix started randomly kissing Channy, gradually kissing down his body...

-Lixiiiie... I love you... - Bang Chan moaned softly and pulled Felix closer.

-And I... love you... Channie...

Bang Chan's gaze slid to the wall opposite...

On the wall opposite their bed hung a wonderful portrait of Felix...

In the lower right corner of the portrait there were very small, barely noticeable Korean letters - 황현진.

And nothing else reminded of Lee Felix's journey to Korea...

* * *

Dedication

This is the end of this wonderful fanfic)))

P.S. This is my first fanfiction))) It is dedicated entirely to Hwang Hyunjin, the most handsome man, the one who dances the best in the world, to the one who made me a SKZ fan, who inspired me to write this fanfiction)) Thanks to him for simply being...

 This is my first fanfiction))) It is dedicated entirely to Hwang Hyunjin, the most handsome man, the one who dances the best in the world, to the one who made me a SKZ fan, who inspired me to write this fanfiction)) Thanks to him for simply being