Part 5

Meanwhile in Korea...

In the morning, Hwang Hyunjin woke up alone. He looked sadly at the empty bed next to him: Seungmin was no longer there - he had run off to work. Hwang walked into the kitchen. Well, he need to cook something again. Sometimes loneliness just came over him. Seungmin has Yeji. And who does he have, Hwang Hyunjin? Hyun sighed. With Yeji's arrival, he and Minnie communicated less often, although they were best friends. Therefore, he was very happy about yesterday's visit, although he did not express great joy. For breakfast, Hyun made an omelette and coffee, after which he decided that he needed to take more orders for paintings. He was an Artist from God. And every successful person in Korea considered it an honor to have in his home a portrait of himself or his family, made by Hwang's brush. Well, or at least another picture of him. Landscapes, portraits, still lifes - he could paint anything. Any of his paintings became a masterpiece. That's why Hyun always had orders.

After completing the work, Hwang decided to personally deliver the order. «I'll take a walk at the same time», - he thought. Although delivery was usually done by courier or Korean Post.

So he left the house and walked through the slums of Seoul to the center where the customer lived. The path was long and Hwang stopped at a store - he was thirsty. The day was hot. Hyunjin went into the store and bought a bottle of Cola. Leaving the store, he again saw a poster with Lee Felix nearby and came closer. «How handsome this guy is», - thought Hwang, looking at the image of Lee and sipping Cola, - «I wish I could draw his portrait from life».

Suddenly he felt light touches on his hips...

Hwang turned around sharply and saw a short, stocky boy, deftly rummaging through his pockets in search of profit. Yeah! The slums of Seoul are not that safe for walking. Hwang grabbed the insolent man by the hand.

-Ahhh, let me go, it hurts! - he yelled. Hwang slapped him on the back of the head.

-What are you doing?! You're stealing! Don't you know that you can't do that? - Hwang asked sternly.

-I'm hungry, - the impudent boy squealed.

-Where are your parents?

-I don't know... I haven't known anything about them for a long time.

-I see, - said Hyun. - Then I'll take you to the police. By the way what is your name?

-Seo Changbin, - answered the impudent thief. -And if you don't let go, it will be worse for you.

-Why? - Hyunjin asked.

-I'm from the «Stray Kids» criminal group. Have you heard, maybe? It will be worse for you, - the impudent man continued to threaten. Of course, Hwang had heard about the «Stray Kids» - they kept the entire criminal world of Seoul in fear, the members of the group were of different ages. Many stray kids also worked for them. Hwang Hyunjin was not afraid. Not at all.

Holding Changbin's hand tightly, Hwang dragged him to the police.

-No, I don't want to! - Changbin persisted. He started to struggle and bite Hwang's hand, but Hwang shook him properly.

-You want to eat, right? Let's go to the store, I'll buy you something. And then I'll hand you over to the police.

Changbin agreed. They went into the store and bought a full bag of pies and a bottle of juice. When they left, they found a bench and sat down. Changbin began to eat, simultaneously talking about his difficult fate. It turns out that he had been a wanderer for a long time. He made his living by begging, and sometimes acted as a drug dealer for the StrayKids, for which they provided him with protection. If the beggar's day didn't work out, he would steal. This happened this time too.