Part 6

South Korea. Evening.

-Felix, wake up, we've arrived, - Han shook the sleeping Lix.

-And what? – Lix opened his eyes. They're in Korea!

Felix climbed out of his seat and left the plane. They were met by Park Jinyoung and his team. Label employees helped unload the luggage.

-Hello, Mr. Park, - Felix smiled shyly.

-Hello, Mr. Felix, - answered Park Jinyoung, and they shook hands. - You will be escorted to the hotel. «What a cutie», - Park Jinyoung noted to himself, closely examining Lix up close, which made him even more embarrassed. So much so that I forgot my Korean. This did not go unnoticed by Park Jinyoung.

Felix sat in the back seat of the car, and Park Jinyoung also sat with him. Han sat in front. They went to the hotel. Lee and Park discussed business plans. When they arrived, they got out of the car.

-Call me if you need anything, - Park Jinyoung told Lix. - The first concert is coming soon. There will be 2 of them in Seoul. And several more in other cities. Incheon, Cheongju, Gwangju, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon, Ulsan, Sejong, and Jeju.

-Mr. Park, I would really like to see Seoul. After all, this is my first time here.

-Of course, Lix. Then tomorrow I'll pick you up and we'll drive around Seoul and see the sights. This is a very beautiful city! See you.

-Goodbye, Mr. Park.

Lee and Han entered the hotel. Their rooms were not far from each other. The staff brought in Felix's luggage. Felix began to unpack his suitcases. He took out a photograph of them together with Channy and Lee Know and put it on the table by his bed. Then he called Chris and told him that he was already at the hotel, that everything was fine and that he, Lee Felix, loved him and already missed him, then he talked a little with Minho and lay down to rest.

In the evening after work, Seungmin visited Hyunjin again. He didn't look so depressed anymore. The guys had dinner and decided to take a walk before going to bed. The heat had subsided and the light breeze was pleasantly refreshing. They walked silently along a sparsely populated street on the outskirts of Seoul. Seungmin glanced at Hyunjin: «He is Divinely beautiful», - a thought suddenly flashed through his mind. Hwang, noticing this look, carefully took Min's hand. Seungmin glanced sideways at him, but did not remove his hand. So they continued their walk.

-Minny, I almost got robbed today, - Hwang said.

-Seriously!? Well, tell me.

-Just think, a little guy from «Stray Kids» tried to rummage me on the street. His name is Seo Changbin. Well, I took him by the hand and went to the police. And the guy is a tramp, not bad at all... I bought him some pies, he was hungry. His parents is do not know where. In short, I handed him over to the police. And his friend is already sitting there. Yang Jeongin. – Hyunjin kept silent about the fact that the police chief was Kim Woo-Jin. After all, Seungmin had just begun to recover from his breakup with Yeji. - Well, I'm thinking of taking them both. I really wouldn't want the guys to turn into criminal thugs.

-Hyunny, you are so kind. But where will they live? You have one room, - they stopped.

-We'll fit in somehow, - said Hwang Hyunjin. He turned to look into Seungmin's eyes and gently touched his shoulder. They moved on.

«No reaction», - Hyunjin thought.

So they walked for some more time and ended up at the house where Seungmin lived.

-Shall we come to my place? – Seungmin suggested. Hwang didn't mind, and they entered Min's apartment. The apartment, like Hwang's, was one-room.

-What's our the plan? - asked Minny.

-Let's watch some k-drama, - Hwang suggested.

-Let's «Goblin» maybe?

-Come on, - Jin agreed. They took the chips and lay down on the sofa. Seungmin hugged Hwang, and he snuggled up to him and laid his head on his shoulder... How good it is to be next to Minny! Hwang turned slightly and lightly touched his cheek to cheek Seungmin's. So they watched the film. It was already quite late when they decided to finish watching the k-drama.

-Stay with me, - Seungmin suggested. Hwang didn't mind at all. - But I only have one sofa... - Seungmin continued.

-Nothing, we can lie next to each other. Or someone will have to lie down on the floor, - Hyun said. No one wanted to sleep on the floor, so they agreed to lie together on the sofa. They took turns going to the bathroom, showering and getting ready for bed. Hyunjin was the last one to go to the bathroom. And when he came out of the bathroom, with only a towel around his hips, Seungmin thought to himself: «What a beautiful body he has... Stop! What am I thinking about?». Seungmin tried to push away such thoughts from himself, he remembered Yeji. Hwang walked into the room and lay down on the sofa, where Minny was already lying.

When Minny was already asleep, Hwang still couldn't sleep: with some strange feeling he remembered Seungmin's touches and hugs...