Part 4

Australia. Morning

Felix woke up from a gentle kiss. Opening his eyes, he saw Chris's face in front of him. Felix stretched. Bang Chan's strong arms hugged him. God! These hands! How Felix loved such moments! He nuzzled Bang Chan's shoulder and closed his eyes again.

-Get up, sleepyhead, you have to fly out today, - said Bang Chan, stroking Felix's back and gradually going down to his hips.

-I don't want to leave you, - Lee whispered quietly to Bang Chan right in his ear, hugging him.

-To Korea! You're going to Korea today! – breaking this idyll, Lee Know burst into the room and jumped onto their bed.

Chan and Lix laughed. This scream finally woke Lix from his sleep, and he began to crawl out of bed.

-Minho, let's go wash, - Chan led Minho baby out of the room and handed him to nanny Jisoo.

-Channy, maybe we take a shower? – Lee looked at Chan playfully, stroking his biceps and chest. Chan kissed Felix and together they went to the shower...

Afterwards, they went down to the dinning-room, where Minho and nanny Jisoo were already waiting for them. They all had breakfast together. After breakfast, Felix went to check if he had packed all his things. He put a photograph of him and Chan and Minho in one of the suitcases. His costumes for concerts took up a lot of space - Felix loved to transform on stage. Besides, he wanted to make the best impression on Park Jinyoung. A whole suitcase was filled with jewelry and j decorations and bijouterie for performances.

Han entered the house.

-The plane is ready, - Han told Bang Chan.

-Lixie, Han has arrived, the plane is ready, - Bang Chan shouted to Felix, standing below on the 1st floor.

-I'm already on my way, - Lee looked out of his and Bang Chan's room on the 2nd floor. - Han, please help me with the suitcases.

-Of course, - Han and Bang Chan went upstairs.

Having finally collected his things, Felix left the house and walked up to the plane, where Jisung was already waiting for him. Chris and Han helped Felix carry his suitcases onto the plane, after which Jisung took the pilot's seat and waited for Felix.

Meanwhile, Felix said goodbye to his family. He hugged little Minho and kissed Chris. Chris kissed him back and hugged him.

-I have to go, darlings!

-Bye, good luck!

Felix entered the plane along the ramp and sat down in a chair, after which Jisung started the engines and the plane began to take off. Felix's group of musicians and his personal make-up artist were already on the plane. Lee looked out the window - Chan and Minho were standing below. Lee Know waved to Lix. Felix waved too. He looked out the porthole until the figures of his family disappeared into the distance. Lee was very nervous about meeting Park JinYoung. The plane had a small refrigerator with snacks, fruit and several bottles of wine. Han always kept an eye on this. Felix opened one and poured a glass. He needed to relax. As he sipped his wine, Lix thought about his upcoming meeting with the label-JYP director. After several glasses, Felix finally relaxed and fell asleep.

A few hours later, Han Jisung landed the plane with Lee Felix in South Korea...