Part 12

Korea. Morning.

Lix woke up in his room in Hwang's arms. He kissed him tenderly, got out of the hug and ordered breakfast for two to his room. Hyun woke up and pulled Felix towards him. Fel felt Jinnie's gentle and at the same time passionate kisses on his neck. His small hands again began to caress Hwang's body...

Afterwards, the guys took a shower and had breakfast together. Then they lay down next to each other again.

-I'm leaving in the afternoon, - said Lix, lying in bed and hugging Hwang.

-Do you want I will draw you? – Hyunny suddenly asked. – I would like to draw you from life.

-Great idea, of course! But this will take time. Will you come with me? – Felix simply broke into a happy smile and pressed himself even closer to Hyun.

-If you don't mind, - Hwang kissed Lixie's cute freckled nose.

-Then you also need to get ready - we'll go together. By the way, if I lived in Korea, what name do you think they would give me? – Felix asked.

-Maybe Yongbok. Oh! Can I sometimes call you Yongbok?

-Cool name. Of course, call me. This is so sweet, - Felix just melted.

The guys crawled out of such a cozy bed. Hyunjin got dressed and kissed Felix again and went to the door.

-I will draw you, - he said to Lix before leaving, and winked at him and went out.

Going out into the corridor, Hwang met a short guy coming out of the next room. With a fleeting glance at him, Hwang headed towards the exit.

Han Jisung was somewhat surprised that Felix decided to walk around the city alone, mean without Park Jinyoung and without him, Han. After all, Felix doesn't seem to know anyone here. And he was even more surprised when in the morning, leaving his room, located next door to Lee, he saw a handsome tall guy coming out of Lee Felix's room. Han's eyes almost popped out of his head, but he restrained his surprise and walked further into the hotel restaurant, noting for himself the fabulous beauty of the stranger.

Arriving home, Hwang began packing his bags for the trip with Lee. He also needed to pack a separate suitcase with art supplies. Then he remembered that he needed to warn his parents, and also see Inny and Binny. Jin picked up the phone and only then saw several missed messages from Seungmin. Oh, God! How could he forget! He quickly dialed Minny.

-Annyong, Minny!

-Annyong! I see you weren't bored, - Minnie's voice sounded distant and indifferent.

-Minny, such things... In general... I'm leaving for a couple of weeks with Lee Felix... - here Seungmin's eyes almost fell out. HOW???!!! HOW???!!! HOW???!!! But he was silent...

-Hey, Minny? Can you hear? Lee asked me to draw him from life...

- Of course... - Seungmin pulled himself together. - Good luck, Jinny. Annyong. - But the tears were already choking him. Is it really that serious? This was what else.

There was still time left and Hyun went to his parents and transferred money for the maintenance of Binny and Inny. The guys were happy to chat with Hwang. Although they liked his parents, for some reason they preferred living with Hwang. He's cute and funny. Of course, he can punish, but it's not scary and it's just for the usefy.

-I'm leaving for a couple of weeks. Listen to your grandparents. Don't be a bully. If anything, Seungmin can help, please contact he. - Hwang said as he made a money transfer to his mom. This will be needed for Binny and Inny.

Hwang's mother hugged him - she loved her son very much and was proud of him. Everyone said that Jinny was very similar to his mother. Dad hugged him too. Hwang went to Lixie's hotel...

«Oh, God! What have I done?!» Lix was tormented by terrible remorse after the night spent with Hyunny. He remembered that he hadn't called Chris yet. How will he look him in the eyes? Chan loves him, and he loves Chan... Felix suddenly felt how much he missed Channy, his hugs, his smile... Lix decided to call Chris...

-Good morning, honey, - he saw Channy's happy face.

-Good morning, Chris, - Felix hesitated. – Today I have a concert in Daegu, I'm flying out of Seoul...

-I'm home for a couple of days, my concerts are over in Adelaide and Melbourne, and then I'm back on tour, - Bang Chan had a fairly busy schedule of concerts - several a week, but in his free time he always came or flew home. Chan blew a kiss to Lix and Lix saw Minho behind him.

-Felix, hello! I miss you, - Lee Know waved to Felix and also blew him a kiss. They talked a little about how Channy's concerts went, how little Minho visited his grandparents.

-And I miss you, my dears. I have to go, I'll call you later. – Lix, however, felt constrained.

-Good luck! Me, Chan and nanny Jisoo are going to the store and then to the park, - Minho had already climbed onto Chan's lap. He put on his favorite glasses and looked older.

-Lixie, I love you, - Chan and Minho made a heart for Lee. Lee made a heart at them in response.

-And I love you, - Fel answered, but at the same time he felt lousy...

Arriving at Felix's hotel, Hwang quickly went up to his room - the security let him through without any problems.

-Lixie, I'm ready, - Hyunjin hugged Felix, but he pulled away.

-I can't... - was all Lix could say. But Jin had already sealed him with a kiss, from which Felix simply melted. He could no longer resist his feelings for Hwang. His heart began to beat faster, he hugged Hyun, kissing him back...

Soon the staff arrived. They helped Felix with his things. Han had already prepared the plane, and Jin and Felix had to go to the airport. Park Jinyoung arrived - he was very surprised that Hwang was flying with Lee, but he didn't show it.

-I asked Mr. Hwang to paint my portrait, - Lee explained, looking to the side. Although Park already understood everything - many were crazy about Hwang. Both, men and women. But so far he has not been seen in any connection. So Park Jinyoung just smiled and patted Lee on the shoulder.

-My people will meet you. Hotel rooms have been booked. The flight back to Australia will be from Seoul, - Park said. He escorted Lee and Hwang to the airport. The guys sat together in the back seat, and Park sat in the front. It was already evening. The streetlights came on. Felix urgently had to call hotels and book a room in each for Hwang...

Arriving at the airport, the guys walked to the plane, entered it and sat down in adjacent seats. The plane began to pick up speed. Hyun took Lee by the chin, leaned towards him and kissed him...

Having arrived, Felix had to give a concert right away, and only then went to the hotel. Hwang was with him - now he was looking at Felix from the side of the stage. Lee never ceased to amaze people not only with his deep voice with a wide range, but also with his appearance - every song he changed his costume, each time he appeared in a new stage image.

After the concert, the guys went to Lee's room at the hotel and took a shower together. Hwang decided that he could start drawing Lixie tomorrow. They went to bed...

-I love you... Lixie... - Hyunjin whispered, caressing and kissing Lix, his snub nose, his freckles and everything else he could reach...

-Oooh... Hyunny... – Felix moaned...

And now Felix was kissing Hwang's neck, stroking his back, going lower... to Hwang's beautiful hips...