Part 3

Meanwhile in Korea...

On this beautiful sunny day, Hwang Hyunjin decided to get out into nature. He took brushes, paints, canvas and easel, packed everything and left his small apartment, located on the very outskirts of Seoul. The weather was just a miracle, as was Hwang's mood, so he wanted to create a picture for the soul, in order to capture this wonderful day forever in colors. Hwang decided to walk - he loved hiking.

Walking through the streets of Seoul, Hyunjin saw a huge poster that read, «Lee Felix in Korea! Soon!». The poster showed a handsome young man with a charming smile. Hwang recognized that face. He listened to his songs. Felix had a truly wonderful deep voice, sinking into the very soul, penetrating deep into the heart. Yes, Felix was known and listened to in Korea! The prices for the concert were, of course, exorbitant. But Hwang really wanted to go to the concert and see Felix live, even from afar, to hear him up close. Having admired Lee's photo to his heart's content, Hwang continued on his way out of town...

So he reached the edge of the forest, settled down, took out his art supplies, looked around in search of the most beautiful view and began to draw.

Hwang Hyunjin was an excellent artist, well known in Korea, and his work was highly regarded. And although he came from a poor Korean family (the level of a plastic spoon), his parents gave him an excellent education - after all, he was their only son, so Hyunjin was able to learn to be an artist - he loved to draw from childhood. And he did it! But, unfortunately, Hwang didn't have business acumen. And besides, having a noble heart, he often participated in charity events. Therefore, he did not live richly. But such a life suited him: after all, he was doing what he loved. He also helped his parents.

Having created another masterpiece, Hwang went home...

Here he is at home. Hwang went to the kitchen and was about to cook dinner for himself, but suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hyunjin went to open it.

-Hyun, hi, sorry, no warning, - Kim SeungMin, Hwang's childhood friend, stood outside the door. He was returning from work and decided to visit Hyunjin. Seungmin worked in the IT industry.

-Hi, - Hyunjin said. He was always glad to an old friend. - Come on. I'm just about to have dinner. Can you help me cook?

-No problem.

The guys went to the kitchen and the two of them started preparing dinner.

-Minny, today I went out of town, on the way I saw a poster. And do you know who is coming? You won't guess anything!

-WHO???????

-Lee Felix! The prices are really rough, but I think I can get a couple of tickets for us, we just need to work harder, - Hyunjin had just blown money in another charity event and was broke. In addition, he sent his parents on a cruise. So there is almost no money left. Well, as always. Hwang had almost no money.

-Come on, Jinny, let me to pay this time, - Seungmin said knowing full well Hwang's financial situation. -Mmm... Lee Felix... - Seungmin drawled dreamily as he placed the plates on the table. Hwang chuckled.

-Don't laugh, I just like his voice.

-Okay, okay, you have his post hanging on half a wall. And with tickets we somehow decide. By the way, how are you and Yeji?

-Fine, - Seungmin said reluctantly. Hwang, seeing how his face changed, did not ask any more questions. He knew Yeji and Seungmin's relationship had gotten a little worse lately, but Hwang hoped his friend would be fine.

The guys sat down to eat. After dinner, Hwang washed the dishes while Seungmin wiped them with a towel.

After that, they went into the room and watched TV. It was already late evening. The guys went out to the balcony.

-Look how big the moon is, - Hyunjin said. The moon was really big. There was a floral scent in the air. Cars drove by below. Kim looked at Hyun - a warm breeze gently blowing his hair. Seungmin suddenly thought everything was somehow unreal, fabulous. «How good», - he thought.

-Minny, stay here with me, - Hwang suggested, patting his friend on the shoulder.

- Okay. - They used to often stay at each other's for the night, because they are best friends. For such occasions, Hyunjin had another one bed next to his bed.

The guys went to get ready for bed. Soon they were sound asleep.