Part 1

Australia. Morning.

Sunbeams streamed in through the window and fell on Lee Felix's face. Felix yawned sleepily, climbed out of bed and smelled the appetizing smells coming from the kitchen. Lee's hungry stomach made itself felt. Felix quickly went to the bath and took a shower, after which he went down from the 2nd floor of a huge luxurious mansion to the kitchen. In total, the house had 3 floors. On the ground floor there was a kitchen, a dining room, rest rooms for servants and an entrance hall. The second had all the bedrooms - family members, servants, and guest rooms, and the third - Bang Chan and Felix's huge common studio, a playroom for little Lee Minho and his friends, and a library. The house was surrounded by a beautiful garden. It stretched from the house itself to the gate, densely entwined with vines and ivy.

-Good morning, Lixie! - Bang Chan said, turning around a little, standing at the stove. Today, Chan himself cooked breakfast, since the servants had a day off, and little Lee Minho, who was sometimes called Lee Know in the family because he was very inquisitive (from the English Know - to know), was visiting his grandmother - Felix's mother. Felix and Chan were given to each other for the whole day!

-Good morning, Chan! - Lee said, coming up behind him and gently hugging his waist. Bang Chan turned around and gently kissed his freckled nose. Oh those freckles! They drove him crazy!

-Let's have breakfast, - Bang Chan said. He put the food on plates, poured them hot coffee, and they sat down at the table. The food not only smelled amazing, but tasted the same – yes, Bang Chan could cook!

-Chris, you are so caring and you cook so well! - Lee said as he ate pancakes with cherry syrup.

-Of course! - Chan replied as he sipped his coffee. - Cookin' like a chef I'm a five star Michelin! - he sang a song that they composed together with Felix. - What are our plans for today?

-Let's go to the beach. Let's find a secluded place, away from people, - Lee said and winked at Chan. After all, they are famous singers in Australia, if they are seen on the beach, then people will definitely not give peace. They did not have their own beach, despite the fact that Chan was very rich. They usually used the swimming pool in the courtyard of Chan's mansion.

-Come on,- Chan said with a smile.

After breakfast, they packed their things, got into the car and drove off. Chan was driving. Outside the city, there are fewer cars on the road. Sometimes Chan turned to Felix to see his happy face. Lix's hair fluttered in the wind. How wonderful he is!

On the beach.

Finding a deserted place, Chris parked. They took out their things, set up sun loungers, parasols and a table. Felix laid fruit and cola on the table. After a little snack, they went swimming. The soft white sand was already hot. Felix and Chris quickly ran to the sea. They were both great swimmers. The water refreshed them pleasantly. Chan dived. After a while, his head reappeared on the surface. Water was running down the face of Chan who surfaced. Felix looked at him admiringly. He swam up to Channy and, hugging him, kissed him on the lips, then on the neck, ran his tongue up and lightly bit Chan's earlobe, feeling the salty taste of sea water on Chan's body, smelling him mixed with the smell of the sea. Their bodies in the water were touching... Chris kissed him back, his hands sliding over Lix's body...

-Channy... Channy... I... love... you, - Felix whispered hoarsely.

-And I... Lixie... dear... I love youuuu.....

After a while, Felix decided to return to the sun loungers and sunbathe.

-I'll swim a little more, - Chan said.-Don't be bored, - Lee answered and went. He dried himself off with a towel and lay down on a sun lounger, putting on his sunglasses. The sun warmed him, and the quiet splashes of the waves calmed him, so Lee dozed off.

Suddenly, a shadow blocked Lee from the sun, from which he woke up. Opening his eyes, he saw 2 powerful figures leaning over him. Two hefty guys fumbled in his and Chan's tnings. One of them was already holding the keys to his and Chan's car, which had previously been in the bag.

-What are you doing! Get out of here! - Felix shouted, instantly jumping up and trying to take his things away. At this, he received such a push in the chest that he fell back into the deck chair.

-Shut up, - one of the guys whispered to Felix quietly, grabbing Lee's arms and pinning him to the sun lounger, leaving Lee unable to move. The second only glanced at them, continuing to unceremoniously shake things out of the bags in search of something valuable. Here the gaze of the first fell on Lix's hand. On Lix's small hand was a delicate ring with a ruby in the form of a heart.

-Oh, that's lucky. Look what I found, Dong Wook, - said the first, twisting Lix's arm and trying to pull the ring off him. Felix began to resist desperately. After all, it was a dear gift to him from Chris, which he gave him for Christmas. The whole evening flashed through Felix's memory in a matter of seconds. Here he and little Minho put a gift for Bang Chan under the tree. Here comes Chan, hugging and kissing them - his beloved family. Here they sit down at the festive table, celebrate Christmas, after which the nanny Kim Jisoo takes the sleepy Minho to bed. Felix and Chan then hide a gift for Minho under the tree and go to bed. And in the morning they unpack the presents... Lixie's surprise and delight knew no bounds when he found in a small velvet box a beautiful ring with a ruby heart - a sign of Bang Chan's eternal love.

-AAAAAAAA!!!!! SAVE ME!!!! - Felix shouted, trying to wriggle out of the hands of the robber.

-I told you to shut up! - a powerful hand of the guy squeezed Lix's mouth.

-Now I'll shut him up, since you, Si-Wan, can't handle him, - the second guy swung want to hit Lix in the face. «This is the end...», - Felix thought, closing his eyes.

Suddenly, Si-Wan flew to the side. Behind him was Bang Chan, who threw him away from Felix. Chang then grabbed Dong Wook and threw him away. The guys were about to run away, but Chan caught up with them - after all, they had to return the keys to the car, which the guys were not going to return. Lee Dong Wook had already jumped into Chan and Felix's car and was trying to start it, yelling: «Hurry, Si Wan, jump in!» Bang Chan was fighting Si-Wan at the time. Bang Chan knocked him out before pulling Lee Dong Wook out of the car and roughly throwing him away, causing him to pass out.

Returning to the dumbfounded Felix, Chan asked:

-Lixie, are you okay? Did they harm you?

Lix gently clung to Chan.

-It's okay, Channy, - he replied, kissing Chan's neck. Chan took Lee's small hands in his and softly touched them with his lips.

-Let's get out of here, - he said. – By the way, in vain, after all, you abandoned taekwondo classes. Lee really did not train at all last year, although he had great success in this sport before. Unlike Felix, Bang Chan regularly attended the gym.

Lee and Chan packed up and drove home. They did not care about the fate of Lee Dong Wook and Yim Si-Wan - the guys got what they deserved.

Arriving, they decided to go to a VIP cafe for dinner. Chan ordered both of them wine and chicken, which Lixie loved so much. Dessert was fruit and ice cream. Quiet music in the cafe and wine had a relaxing effect, Felix finally calmed down after what had happened. The whole atmosphere around evoked romance.

-Let's go home, - Felix playfully turned to Chan in a tipsy voice, putting his hand on his shoulder.

-Let's go, Lixie, - Chan turned and kissed that little hand resting on his muscular shoulder, after which he called a taxi.

Arriving, they went up to the second floor, took a shower together and went to the bedroom...