13

The huge brick building looks monstrous behind the black iron gates. The clean windows gleam against the morning sun that shines down on them. Light basks the hallways and gives them a golden glow that contrasts the depressing energy that weighs the building. Staff are entering the building with cups of bad coffee in hand and a plain briefcase in the other to add more class to their outfits.

Incompetence at its finest. People with money don't care about the true quality of the item. Well, at least most of them don't. They care about the name of the brand that is slapped onto their clothes and cars and houses. Where they work doesn't matter so long that big names are associated with them. Its all just for show. Behind the scenes though— if you looked closely, you would find the cracks in the wall, the unstable roots of the entire build of all their relationships.

        The building in front of me represents all of those qualities. The big name and status, while it lacks the quality and constructiveness that it promises. Looking a bit closer, you would see that most of the staff that work here are not that high achieving in their so called 'qualifications'. You would see that it is as ordinary as it gets, nothing makes it special other than the idiotic fee to get inside.

     'Arbor Grove High' is a fraud.

With enough research you would find out that three of the professors have criminal pasts two of which are sex offenders and the other is a registered pedophile.

The french proffessor on the other hand committed a double homicide when he shot and killed his wife and sister while he was piss drunk. The only reason he isn't rotting in a prison cell now is because his brother is a billionare and th owner of the biggest chain of fast food restaurants in Chile. Money has its ways.

          I didn't even need Danny to get this info.

The school looks like a castle from afar, and by just a glance, you can already tell that all the richest bitches go here. Like probably the daughters of the president and the sons of businessmen fully occupy the entire population of the school.

But..... according to JJ, (who doesn't live very far). The school is filled with both middle class and rich. Although the middle class people are very few ,they only got in because a relative worked there, or something like that.

      Currently, the fancy Mercedes I'm in, which I-don't-know-which-model-it-is-because-I-know-nothing-about-cars pulls up to the students parking lot. I can't spot the twins's car in the lot —which is not surprising... they don't seem to be the most punctual people.

By looking around, I spot the entrance. It doesn't have loads of security as I expected it to. It looks pretty normal.

I sigh.

      This morning I ended up sitting in the hall for half an hour straight because I had no idea how I would get to school.

My car hadn't been brought in yet, so I had assumed that one of the twins would take me to school. I sat there for what felt like an eternity until Riano nearly tripped over me. When he heard what I said he yelled at Santiago to give me a ride. And that was that.

Santiago parks the car and gets out. He gestures at me to come with him.

       We both walk to the fanciest front office I have ever seen in my entire life. The lady behind the office shrinks as soon as she sees Santiago. Her brown bun and hairdo seem to also shrink with her.

Her eyes widen further as we walk up to her.

"Hello Mr. Da Silva, how can I help you?" she says in a clear voice that completely contrasts her body language.