02

Look, I gotta say that life is a bitch.

Proof of that is that Richards conference meeting being delayed for one fucking day.

        And lets just say he wasn't entirely delighted to find that I had been out for the day. The bruises decorating my body are a fun confirmation for that.

      Today he actually did go to that stupid-ass conference. His meetings with Alan have lessened over the years. Frequent visits slowly turned into weekly meetings and then into monthly conferences.

Alan Black was my foster father.

        He had never pretended to be my actual father, from the beginning. I was slapped in the face with the reality that my real family didn't want me.

Figures I guess, being in the mafia could do that to a person.

       Alan's association with gangs and mafias was never a secret, he spoke about it over dinner like any normal man would talk about an upcoming baseball game. Drugs, fights, murders, were all things 8 year old me heard about on a daily basis.

It wasn't until I was 9 did Alan Black start his training on me.

      That's why when I woke up in the cold basement of the mansion, I got out in a couple of minutes.

      But I have to say when I did wake up, panic overrode me for a couple of seconds before I realized what was going on. The cement floor had felt so cool and wonderful against my throbbing cheek.

I guess I'm getting a little rusty. And for some reason that unnerves me.

      Its no secret that Richard beats me. Its just that when he doesn't do it for a long time, my pain tolerance goes down and it hurts more. And I'll bet on Alan's left butt-cheek that he does it on purpose.

Rutting Bastard.

      Now normally, after a terrible beating like this one, I'd disappear and not show my face for long while. But seeing to the fact that yesterday we ran into a tinsybitsy problem at the meeting. It looks like I'm gonna have to invite Saja over.

.........................................................

          I stare down at the forms in front of me.

"What is this supposed to mean?"

I demand, gesturing to the stack on the desk.

      Saja arches her brows,

"Well, if you cared enough to actually go and read the papers you'd actually know"

I grumble and send her a look that says get to the point.

         "It means that the old warehouse is now being sold to a bigger organization" She says, frowning at the papers. While leaning back and examining her freshly manicured nails.

I pause.

        The old warehouse had always been one of our best source of goods. Goods as in weapons and some drugs plus narcotics. It started as a small side hustle and the only people who bought off of us were your everyday passed-out-in-an-alleyway-crackheads

First it was some simple drugs.

      Some weed here and there, a couple of grams of coke. Then it progressed to harder drugs and some guns. And eventually, underground businesses started contracts. Mafias and druglords started showing up at our doorstep.

       But little did they know that half of the shit we sell is actually stolen. Sometimes even stolen from their own warehouses.

I stroke my non-existent beard and frown.

"So... what's the big deal??"

     Saja sighs, running a hand through her hair.

" We still need to verify some info, and we also still need...."

        "What?"

 "That file, it has all the information about the organizations that we need to know"

"Yes... and that 'file' is currently sitting in Alan's office" I hiss, staring at her incredulously .

      She must be going mad to actually expect us to break into Alan Black's office. The Alan Black who owns small businesses, has ties with mafias, illegally trades drugs and also circumstantially my foster father who enjoys torturing me.

     I mean he even has guards patrolling that building.

Saja squints at me waving her hand in my face,

       "Hello!? This isn't the first time we've robbed a guarded place, and besides I barely think that an office building would be heavily guarded. Stop being such a chicken.... I mean when was the last time Alan showed up here anyway???"

      I hold her stare for a couple seconds before sighing in defeat. As much as I want to deny it, she is actually right. Alan barely shows up here, and his office buildings are much less guarded than others.

"Fine" I grumble, "Tell Danny we need him to interfere with the surveillance"

    An evil smirk appears on her face,

"Don't worry, Kitty-Cat", she says, "Its gonna be fun"

      Saja stands up from her chair and walks straight for the hallway,

as she walks by she pats me reassuringly on my shoulder leaving a faint puff of perfume behind.

       Meanwhile I stare at the wall and rethink my life decisions.

A/N:

Welcome baackkkkkkkkk. to those of u who might me confused. Dick and Robert are the same person..... so yeah

anyways, this update is small because....

surprise, surprise  I have finals next week for some reason. anyways our schedule is fucked up so thats why we have finals now.

Tell me what you think of the chapter, don't forget to comment, vote, blahblahblah

quick question....

Should i make one of those name picture thingys before each persons POV????

ALSO I FORGOT TO SAY.. READ THE MINDF*CK SERIES JUST NOW AND IT IS CRAZYYY. I AM OBSESSED. I HAVE TO SAY THAT ITS THE BEST SERIES I HAVE READ SO FAR!!!

SO yeah.....

bye.