06

Giuseppe Vinci.

a name that spread fear amongst even the most powerful peoples of the underworld.

known for his notorious ruthless nature and merciless torture.

            He had been working for one of the biggest side mafia's in the 90's when his reputation appeared as the ruthless couterpart of the don,

he worked alongside the Don for years before stabbing him in the back and taking over his mafia. He then began expanding the mafia and taking over most of NY, he built bases in multiple countries while destroying anyone in his way.

            After a decent amount of years of control and power and terrorizing almost everyone in the underworld he began leveling down,

Now he was known as 'el dios' of the underworld.

The thing is...

          he knew everything about everyone, every little dirty secret hidden in the crooks and crannies of the leaders of the underworld. He knew exactly how to manipulate you and what your worst fears were. Worst of all, he made no mistakes.

Normally, he was the underworld's worst fear. Which is a bit dramatic for my part.

        Because he is now leaning back on a luxury couch popping open a can of rootbeer

"EW, why are you drinking that shit in the morning?"

gross

I tell him and he jumps and turns to me grinning.

         "If it isn't Sleeping Beauty,"His face crinkles as he smiles at me, he gestures to his drink "and it isn't the morning by the way"

I frown,

        "Still, its gross,and can you close the curtains I've a headache"

He presses a button and the curtains swing shut.

Rich people

        He pats the empty side of the couch next to him, beckoning me over,

"How about we talk about why you called me drunk and in the middle of nowhere last night?"

he says, his smile turning a bit sharp,

         I pick a up a pastry from the coffee table and shove it in my mouth,

"How about we not"

        "Hey, I would smack you with my chancla if you weren't so far ,

with that attitude girl"

"Shut up Peppe, we both know I'm too old for that"

       He sniffs angrily at that,

"Yeah, now all you do is be naughty and shit"

I roll my eyes and sink into the spot beside him squinting at the bright screen of the television.

"What're you watching?"

          A video of a french woman frantically waving at a building behind her while barking into a microphone plays on the TV, behind her smoke billows and she gestures to the firetruck still spitting rapid french.

         Now normally, it would take a week to convince Peppe to watch a 90 minute movie with us. He never sat his ass down to watch TV if it wasn't a football or soccer game.