Prologue

Chaos.

          One simple move had caused it. A precisely planned move, designed to destruct an entire organization.

           Its curious to see what the loss of one person could do to an important family, let alone a mafia. Especially if that special someone was the first female in generations of males.

Rodrigo Da Silva, had woken up to the sound of alarms. The ones that pointed to break ins.

His priority had always been family, when his wife had died 2 years before a small bit of him had died but he had gathered up his strength and put himself together for his family.

         So when he heard the alarms, the first thing he worried about was his family. Naturally, when he found that his youngest daughter was nowhere to be seen panic overrode him and he frantically searched for her. But there was no trace of her.

It was as if she disappeared into thin air.

He kept searching for her.

For years, but he didn't find her. With every month without her, he started crumbling.

        At some point the poor man fell apart, completely devastated by the loss of his wife followed by his daughter. Worse even, he hadn't paid attention to his sons. His mindless searching had made him oblivious of the oath he had made a long time ago.

Family first.

prima la famiglia.

         The perpetrator was definitely enjoying themselves, watching the so called organization slowly crumble from the inside. But alas, it was only the beginning of their twisted ploy.

..................................

       Alan Black was a busy busy man. His hands were so full with projects and plans that he nearly forgot to do it. Mafias like his were flourishing with business at this time of year, but he still couldn't seem to find the time to rest his overgrown arms from the pretentious amount of work he had.

       It was fine, he told himself. There would be plenty of time for that later. But now— Now he would be executing his plan. Sitting back and relaxing wouldn't be for a short while.

He stood in his million dollar study, hands clasped behind his back staring at the city view. His scheme was going brilliantly, far better than he had expected it to go. No one suspected a thing.

Only hours before, he was gathering the 'item' in his arms and staring into the face of his new project smiling from ear to ear as it wailed loudly into his ear.

        He smiled down at the city, and laughed. Not the crazy villainy laugh, but a low whisperey chuckle.

A new age. The time where Alan Black would become the most powerful leader. He thought.

And the time was yet to come.

A/N:

Hello people, if you don't know this is the edited Prologue of my book. I have obvs changed some names and added a lot of plot. So buckle tight and get ready for the ride

I have prepared an interesting change in the book.

I'll probably edit this anyway.

Also I must say that I fucking hate writing prologues cause they have to be so poetic and interesting at the same time...

Also do yall have any ideas of hot russian dudes names, cause I'm lost.

Don't forget to tell my what u guys think.

COMMENT & VOTE etc. etc. blah.blah.blah.

Thanks for reading this cringe-worthy prologue.

Goodbye....(see u next time)

-M