lingerie // nsfw

i'm back unfortunately

———

     leorio was walking through his house was his two sons and one daughter and one femboy husband. until leorio passed by gons room. "what is that song he's singing?" he says to himself as he just passes by to see his husband on bed wearing lingerie.

"welcome home mister leorio" he said in a seductive voice as he had a rose in his mouth. it was a red and black lingerie with red diamonds. leorios mouth watered like a faucet. "KURAPIKA do you have no shame? the kids are here??" kurapika just rolled his eyes and got up.

"LEORIO. the walls are soundproof, plus they are all on their ipads." leorio thought about it for a second and then decided to dig into his meal, "here i'm come kitapika hehe." he got onto the bed and crawled to him like a skinwalker.

"oh daddy leorio, make me yours, let's have enough child huh GET ME PREGNANT!" "KURAPIKA YOU ARE TURNING ME OFF BE QUITE PLEASE." kurapika just laughed, "sorry i just love annoying you, anyways where were we?" kurapika sat up on the bed and started to take off his outfit, showing leorio every each of his body.

starting with his bubblegum pink nipples, leorio pressed his tounge against one of them, suckling on it like a pig wanting its milk. "oh kurapika you're so sexy, i never want to let go of you."

and with that, leorio got on top and eventually he put his member inside his butthole. and then they did it for 2 hours.

but then, GON CAME IN. "leorio can i have some SKIBIDY TOILET- AHHHHHHH" "AHHHHHH" "AHHHHH" they all screamed and then leorio woke up dripping in sweat, holding a clothed kurapika as he held him even tighter, he checked the time and it was 2am.

'thank the heavens it was just a dream oh god...'

and then he fell back asleep in his restless dreams.